Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#2321 Prettysparklie

Prettysparklie
  • Site Supporter
  • 131 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 11:42 AM

Thanks Breeze!

Originally Posted by breeze616 

There is a nice area beside the Grand on the beach that has those rock piers out into the ocean that would work well for a TTD. The best place I could find that was local was where I went - the green grotto caves - its was about 45mins away. A nice jungle setting with cool cliff-face and caves... unfortunetly it rained all over us so we didnt get as much time there as I would have liked, there were a lot of cool places to shoot! See my slideshow (TTD shots are at the end)

Wait, how in the world did I miss the budget brides section.  I ordered the Romantic Rendezvous Blend and should get it tomorrow.  I will let you know how it turns out!  What are you using them for?  I only want to line the aisle with them and don't anticipate needed that many.

#2322 Tropical Love

Tropical Love
    • Site Supporter
    • 171 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 03:50 PM

I LOVE THIS DRESS for my girls!  It's an Alexia design. Im probably going to order in peakcockAlexia designs 4060.jpg

#2323 travelbugg11

travelbugg11
      • 3 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 07:42 AM

Hey ladies,

My sis in law heard back from the WC at the Grand regarding the FREE wedding. Although it was a generic response, she did not say that it cannot be done if you already have a date booked. She has her date set for 2/4/12 and her cc is on file so not sure what to think?? Has anyone else heard for sure if brides with confirmed dates can use the FREE wedding? Here is her response:

Please see below the criteria for free weddings

*To qualify for a free wedding package you must book 5 rooms or more for 3+ nights or a Grand Oceanfront Room for 7+ nights at Iberostar Grand Hotel Para­so, Iberostar Grand Hotel B¡varo or Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall. Complimentary rooms and room upgrades are subject to availability. Complimentary wedding cake and champagne toast are for 10 persons, additional food and beverage will incur an extra charge. Subject to availability. Based on double occupancy. Blackout dates and restrictions may apply. Call

Hey Tropical Love,

I got the same response. I told her to please let me know the rules and regulations for the promotion. I'll let you know if I hear anything back from her.

Originally Posted by Tropical Love 

Grand Brides: I finally heard from the WC about the free wedding ceremony:

Tacita is no longer with the weddings dept. due to unforeseen circumstances. In regards to your question, unfortunately Ms. Bostic your wedding was already confirmed before the offer, thus you are unable to change it.  

GHR-Blanco_128x127
        Janielle Feurtado Wedding Coordinator Iberostar Grand Rose Hall

Now my issue with this is THERE IS NOWHERE ON THE SITE THAT SAYS IT ONLY PERTAINS TO NEW BOOKINGS! I am not very happy at all.

Did anyone else receive the same bad news?

#2324 bridey

bridey
        • 26 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by chan_porty 

To Iberostar Brides that have hired Rashel (Chasity Artistry) for makeup: Did you have to send a moneygram deposit? It makes me nervous to send one seeing as I don't know her and she could decide to just not show up and run with the money. What do you ladies think?

i payed her my deposit and she did show up!!!!!!!!! i think she is an honest girl. she also seems to go to iberostar alot so they may have record of her and her facebook page is very active and she always responds to emails.

#2325 Tina5978

Tina5978
          • 231 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 05:43 PM

I paid Rashel via paypal.  I have her on Facebook and she seems to be really sweet and eager.  She also includes a lot in her package that the resort does not.  Thus the reason I chose her.  I can only hope for the best :)

Christina & Sherman~Iberostar Rose Hall Suites~Montego Bay, Jamaica~May 16, 2011
            Bride & Groom plus 47+ booked and counting...

#2326 chan_porty

chan_porty
            • 95 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 10:51 AM

Thanks to all that replied RE: Rashel. I did send her a moneygram and am confident that she will come. I've hired her to do makeup for bridesmaids and I and her assistant (Deon Wong) is doing our hair. I'm so excited. Can't believe that I will be married in 17 days !

#2327 jonesr1979

jonesr1979
              • 235 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 06:37 PM

Hi ladies!

My pics are up on marcia roberts site http://www.jamaicanphotography.com/  rosemarie and keshawn - Iberostar just in case anyone wanted to see more of what calabash setup was like!

#2328 Kimberli1211

Kimberli1211
                • 237 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 07:17 PM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your flowers! They're beautiful!!!!

Originally Posted by jonesr1979 

Hi ladies!

My pics are up on marcia roberts site http://www.jamaicanphotography.com/  rosemarie and keshawn - Iberostar just in case anyone wanted to see more of what calabash setup was like!

#2329 beetee33

beetee33
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 65 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 09:30 PM

I agree, your flowers were beautiful. Gorgeous wedding!

Finally making it official!! May 13, 2011 Iberostar Rose Hall Beach

#2330 Islandgirl910

Islandgirl910
                    • 594 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 05:33 AM

BEAUTIFUL pics Rosemarie!!! Congrats to you & your husband!

Originally Posted by jonesr1979 

Hi ladies!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users