DJ Doremixx Review - Cancun, Playa Del Carmen & the Riviera Maya

• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

#61 pbjwed

pbjwed
  • 389 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 09:07 AM

Stephy,

I just asked the same question. I am having my wedding on the pool deck so I am having the the dance floor.. I think it holds 50..
    PBJWEDINMEXICO.COM

#62 pbjwed

pbjwed
    • 389 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 09:07 AM

i went with Doremiixx
      PBJWEDINMEXICO.COM

#63 Ashly Mitchell

Ashly Mitchell
      • 10 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 03:07 PM

We chose Dorremix for the DJ at our reception. I was worried bc my husband really likes professional international house music. We created a dance music playlist on our iPod for the DJ to work from. He started with our music and incorporated his own choice of songs. The song transitions were excellent. It was like being at a club. AWESOME! We also had our reception entrance songs on the iPod. The DJ was the announcer too. He introduced wedding party (the DJ sent me an excel doc to enter in song names and what is happening throughout the night like first dance, etc.). I made sure we didn't get behind on timing for speeches and first dance so we could have time for just dancing. The DJ also offers to bring a light-up dance floor, balloons, and glow bracelets, which are not our style. So we said no. But he did bring dry fireworks which ignite from the ground like up to 5 feet like a giant sparkler. Overall, very happy with result! (Music must end at 11pm due to beach laws).
        Destination Bride, Dreams Riviera Cancun, May 30, 2010
        http://www.whenismyw....374a9a56a0.gif

#64 mexico102

mexico102
        • 300 posts

Posted 11 June 2010 - 07:38 PM

I email him several days ago. Does he take a while getting back to you?

#65 kenlyn8984

kenlyn8984
          • 196 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 07:33 PM

DJ Doremixx/IVAN GOMEZ is incredible!!! We just got married last week at The Royal in Playa del Carmen and he did such an amazing job that I told him he needed to come to the US to work because he is GOOD! He announced everything for our reception and did a great job! Him and his staff set up the cold fireworks for the first dance, and it was truly amazing :) All of my guests were blown away! We had about 35 people, and he kept them dancing all night long! My guests LOVED the balloons, masks, and glow sticks they brought. The light up dance floor was phenomenal. EVERYONE thought that was the neatest thing. My wedding and reception will be talked about for a long time, thank you IVAN!!!! :) You guys are awesome! :)

#66 jesmcan

jesmcan
            • 1,091 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 09:40 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by kenlyn8984
              DJ Doremixx/IVAN GOMEZ is incredible!!! We just got married last week at The Royal in Playa del Carmen and he did such an amazing job that I told him he needed to come to the US to work because he is GOOD! He announced everything for our reception and did a great job! Him and his staff set up the cold fireworks for the first dance, and it was truly amazing :) All of my guests were blown away! We had about 35 people, and he kept them dancing all night long! My guests LOVED the balloons, masks, and glow sticks they brought. The light up dance floor was phenomenal. EVERYONE thought that was the neatest thing. My wedding and reception will be talked about for a long time, thank you IVAN!!!! :) You guys are awesome! :)
              Awesome love to hear good reviews!! I can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it :)
              The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#67 BethBride1

BethBride1
              • 106 posts
              • Wedding Date:July 1, 2010
              • Wedding Location:Barcelo Maya Palace

Posted 22 June 2010 - 01:20 AM

I can't wait!! Our wedding is in 9 days & we will be using Ivan! I will let you all know how it goes!!!

#68 jesmcan

jesmcan
              • 1,091 posts

Posted 22 June 2010 - 08:25 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by BethBride1
                I can't wait!! Our wedding is in 9 days & we will be using Ivan! I will let you all know how it goes!!!
                Have an awesome wedding day! I can't wait for your return and to hear the review
                The Royal PDC & Kool Beach Club 11.12.10

#69 Boo

Boo
                • 785 posts

Posted 23 June 2010 - 09:48 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by kenlyn8984
                  Did you have your reception outside? I really do like the dance floor but its allot, we are having an outside reception so I am worried that it will be dark and this is one way to add some illumination, hmmm what to do what to do.

#70 pitt2011

pitt2011
                  • 81 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 02:54 PM

I have read lots of good things about this DJ and have emailed him to get more info. The only thing is he hasn't replied yet. Is he quick in responding or does he usually take a while to get back to you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users