LSUangel25

DJ Doremixx Review - Cancun, Playa Del Carmen & the Riviera Maya

Hola Girls,

For those brides that want to know the "Pelicanos Beach at The Royal Playa Del Carmen & North Beach at Gran Porto Real", here is the link.

Hope this pic help you is 360° the view!

http://360.io/FRNj4Y

Hola, No I am sorry.

Originally Posted by Lburton5 View Post

Hello Ivan..

Do you have something like this for Secrets Capri?

Does anyone know how much extra the light up dance floor is? Also do you the measurements of it? I remember someone mentioning it was sort of small.

Hello Strella331,

If you go on the vendors review, you will find a lists of Dj and entertainment and most of them will be able to provide you,with the costs and the size of the light up dance floor you should have depending on the number of guests you are having.

Hope this was helpful.

Happy Planning

Joyce

I looked it up and its 3.3 meters by 3.3 meters.  I was curious to hear from any brides that have already had their wedding with the dance floor if they have an opinion of it.  Was it to small?  Do you regret getting it?  Do you suggest getting it?  Thanks in advance;)

3.3 meters by 3.3 should be enough, remember that not all your guests will go on the dance floor all at the same time. One of my previous clients had the same size for  40 guests and it worked out perfect!!

Happy Planning

Joyce

I am using the dance floor for my wedding on may 28th with DJ Doremixx. I will respond and let you know my thoughts after that day

Originally Posted by Lburton5 View Post

I am using the dance floor for my wedding on may 28th with DJ Doremixx. I will respond and let you know my thoughts after that day

Awesome!  Thank you so much:)

Hi Everyone!  Does anyone have any recent reviews for DJ Doremixx?  Has anyone had any of the other DJs from Doremixx for their wedding besides Ivan or Temo?  They are both booked for my wedding date but said they could send a different DJ.  Thanks!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • I’m getting married next May at the Azul Sensatori  in Cancun, I believe they have a hotel specific DJ. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on that versus spending money for an outside vendor and if so any recommendations on a good DJ in that area? Thanks for the help.
    • I admire brave brides. I'm generally afraid of a wedding. Breaking outdated rules is cool. You're good😇
    • My wedding date is set for the next April. The ceremony will be held on the beach too. I chose a dress style but not sure about the accessories like a crown and the need for a warm cape. The open back wedding dresses https://www.cathytelle.com/category/wedding-dresses/?filter_back=open&query_type_back=or  help me to choose, please! I like the third dress just with the location on the beach, like I'm dreaming about. In case of bad weather, I need to pick up a cape, so where can I find it? Only a new thing will fit, cause my grany is very superstitious (( I will be grateful for the web-addresses of jewelry shop with good reputation
    • Hello, I'm looking to have feedback about decorations for your wedding at Barcelo Maya Palace. We are getting married in Dec 2020, and I tried to get info from WC for what it's included as decoration for mint breeze or Straberry Package. It seems to be normal to pay extra for everything, but before to go further, i would like to now what basically come included?? I'm looking to know what is included for table decorations (center, if it's looking the same on when you go at a restaurant a la carte, table sheet white or colored), huppa for beach wedding (white or color), deco for chair, etc? Did you had to pay an extra to bring your own decorations? Did you pay an extra to have your reception in a beach restaurant? And what about a beach reception? Are the lights are included ?your help will be really appreciated!    Thank you
    • If you use the search function for those locations you may better be able to find something. What exactly are you looking for? Recs on photographers?
  • Topics