Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#2341 Marlena

Marlena
  • 254 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 06:44 AM

I wonder what the standard $58 dollar centerpiece looks like ? Does anyone know ?

I want to have nice flowers...but I don't want to spend $$$$ on them.

#2342 Misee17

Misee17
    • 68 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 07:16 AM

Does anyone know if they have a bank or a place on site at IRHS that you can cash in your travelers checks? I know some places provide that service. Any past IRHS brides know??? Thanks!

Missy & Keith June 5, 2011
      Iberostar Rose Hall Suites

#2343 Prettysparklie

Prettysparklie
      • Site Supporter
      • 131 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 07:22 AM

Great question, Misee! I really don't want to travel with all that cash.

Originally Posted by Misee17 

Does anyone know if they have a bank or a place on site at IRHS that you can cash in your travelers checks? I know some places provide that service. Any past IRHS brides know??? Thanks!

#2344 mrsgreene2011

mrsgreene2011
        • 307 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 09:16 AM

MrsJones, you look beautiful! I love the centerpieces. Looking at everyone photos makes me so excited for my big day!!!!

#2345 IslandBride201x

IslandBride201x
          • 237 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 09:29 AM

Thanks for the answers! 

Does anyone know or have pictures of Calabash with the standard centerpieces?  I thought I had read somewhere that the private reception comes with something on the tables and then we can upgrade from there.  I am really not sure what I want to do with the tables yet, so it would be nice to see the full spectrum of what can be done. 

Originally Posted by jonesr1979 

Hi Daisymable and IslandBride201x,

I answered above the question for starrysim as i saw her questions first. But yes i did use calabash and these centerpieces were WAY extra! lol i put the pricing above. I used Taiflora and i had lilies I am not sure what type in the bouquet. I just sent them a picture  of  what i like for my bouquet and the copied it exactly. i was very happy with the outcome

Kim & Eric ~ July 22, 2012
            Married to my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love
            Iberostar Rose Hall Suites, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#2346 mrsdeloatch2be

mrsdeloatch2be
            • 141 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 10:30 AM

Hi Ladies-

Just thought I would stop by and tell everyone i heard from Nicole today in response to an email that I sent on April 1st LOL....

Oh well! Its fine, she answered my questions and of course now I have more so I guess I will get those answers by the time she calls me to start planning.  

Still havent heard from Jodi though.  Although I expect I will soon since Nicole copied her on her response to me.... will keep you posted!

By the way, I got my fabric for the Chuppah!  i lucked up and got it at a great discount and paid $30 for 2 colors of sheer shimmery organza to cover the entire Chuppah!  Woo Hoo!! Exciting! 65 days to go!

Have a great day!

June 30, 2011 Iberostar Rose Hall Suite, Montego Bay Jamaica~14 guests booked ~

#2347 breeze616

breeze616
              • 1,760 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 02:18 PM

Originally Posted by jonesr1979 

Hi ladies!

My pics are up on marcia roberts site

They didnt. You have to take a cab to the rose hall shopping centre (5 mins away) and cash them at the bank. Thats what we did. Just bring enough cash to last for a few days so you dont have to rush there. I only brought Travelers Cheques for the big payments to my florist, DJ etc.

#2348 Kimberli1211

Kimberli1211
                • 237 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 05:19 PM

Hahaha, 

MrsDeloatch, I had to laugh because I emailed her in February and still haven't heard back. :)

I have a lot longer to go though, so I'm not too concerned. I just wish she would answer some of the basic stuff to help with my planning. I don't know why she doesn't compile a list of most commonly asked questions and send it to everyone who books. Wouldn't that make so much sense?! 

#2349 Julie's Iberostar Wedding

Julie's Iberostar Wedding
                  • 68 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 06:59 PM

Well ladies I'm heading to Jamaica in the morning. My wedding is on May 1st. Thank you so much to everyone for their ideas, pictures, and reviews. You're all amazing! I'll post my review when I return in 2 weeks.

#2350 Tina5978

Tina5978
                    • 231 posts

Posted 26 April 2011 - 07:22 PM

Best of luck and many blessing Julie!!  

Christina & Sherman~Iberostar Rose Hall Suites~Montego Bay, Jamaica~May 16, 2011
                      Bride & Groom plus 47+ booked and counting...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users