Photo

How much did you spend on your invitations?

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#91 shannon

shannon
  • 772 posts

Posted 09 October 2007 - 09:18 PM

The save the dates were free!! My very creative (and very preg- which is why she didn't do the invitations- baby Isabelle was more than enough for her to handle) friend did them for me- and I just gave her a $75 gift card to her fav store- Pottery Barn..

The invitations- ouch-- Hopefully the financee doesn't log on and see this posting- hehe-- we are sending out 55, and we are paying $710 - this included calligraphy addressing, postage for reply envelopes w/ addressing, etc... but I love them!! By a local company here in Cary, NC -- Unique Wedding Invitations and Stationery by The Green Kangaroo

hmm- well i thought I'd copy a pic of them but can't figure out how to do it- -hehe---

#92 Virg

Virg
    • 684 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 10:05 PM

I would be interested to know how much DIYers paid for their boarding pass invites.
      I am hoping to spend less than 300$, including postage. We have 100 to send out.

Thanks for your input
      Happily Ever After: June 1, 2006
      Made it legal : June 30, 2009

http://i37.photobuck....h_IMG_8136.jpg

#93 msasfraz

msasfraz
      • 392 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 12:57 PM

I have spent about $410 for 160 invites...
        $230 on paper from mygatsby.com & hobby lobby..[couldnt decide at first]
        $50 for printer
        $50 for shipping boxes
        $30 for bubble wrap envelopes
        $50 on shipping [estimated]

I know it sounds like alot but i wanted really nice and different invitations than the norm... hopefully i will submitting a pic w/in the week... waiting on the printer and the shipping boxes..

#94 shannonlrp

shannonlrp
        • 25 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 10:21 PM

Its not cheap, its being thrifty!!!
          I spent $100 on 75 invites...
          -Shannon[SIGPIC]

#95 Samantha S

Samantha S
          • 369 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 11:13 PM

I spent $100 on 50 invites from nepalesepaper.com. They are phenomenal. The only DIY was printing up the invite insert on cardstock that is included. I could not believe how affordable they were for such beautiful, unique and eco-friendly invites.

Click the image to open in full size.

#96 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
            • 2,777 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 12:15 AM

We invited over 50 people, but that's couples and families. So, we sent out 20 invites and I spent $32 (includes postage) for my boarding pass invites

#97 Jess

Jess
              • 4,455 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 01:21 AM

can anyone post updated pricing on their invites and where they got them from? I'm definitely not a DIY'er so this would help a lot. Thanks!

#98 jennyatk

jennyatk
                • 53 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 08:19 AM

wow I am down to about 4 months to go till the wedding. We are having about 20 guests at the destination and then AHR were looking at sending out about 200 invites maybe 150 if I get one last look at the list before the mom's take over. I also want to do two different invites one for those just coming to the AHR and others for those coming with us? Has anyone ever done that?? I really want to go cheap on invites but I'm not having much luck at all! Mainly because I have gone all out crazy with the OOT bags!! any suggestions? I would like to stay around 200 to 300 bucks. I know pretty tight!!

#99 JessicaM

JessicaM
                  • Vendor
                  • 1,969 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 12:03 PM

I think I spent around $100 for my boarding passes (with all the supplies and printing--there we a lot!) and probably around the same fore the invitations for my AHR, I sent about 80 of them. So yes jenny I did the same thing, send invitations to those who were going to mexico and then a seperate one for those going to just the AHR, most knew what we were doing and did not care if they were just going to the AHR.

#100 Ayita

Ayita
                    • 861 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 01:16 PM

We're making DIY boarding passes. We are sending out 45, it costs us :
                      - 12 $ paper from walmart
                      - 5$ paper from Hobby Lobby (half price)
                      - 12 $ paper from Michael's
                      - 10$ enveloppes
                      - 26$ trimmer
                      - 9$ palm tree punch
                      - 12$ round punch
                      - 7$ round corner punch
                      - 8$ raffia
                      - 5$ for address labels and return labels
                      - 4$ for printing the jackets, the printer would not accept the cardstock we used for jackets. We print them in black and white (over colored cardstock)

Total 110$, postage not included, and all the fun of designing (of FI loved the trimming cuttins and all).

All the jackets are done we are still to finish the passes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users