Wedding website?

• Please log in to reply
182 replies to this topic

#1 cole379

cole379
  • 74 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 03:05 PM

Hello fellow brides!

I wanted to make a wedding website so that it is easy for family and friends to get all of the information that they need. I was thinking of wedding wire or the knot. Are either of these good ones for creating a wedding website. I want to personalize it but also be easy to set up.

Thanks!

#2 farlem311

farlem311
    • 219 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 04:01 PM

I did my wedding website through wedding wire.  It was easy to make and it looked really professional.  Everyone that has gone on the website always comment that they like it.

#3 JayKay

JayKay
      • 3,472 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
      • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
      • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 09 April 2011 - 04:47 PM

We are using mywedding.com.  It can be personalized and we are finding it super easy to use.  There are also tons of different designs to choose from and its free!

#4 Mel2010

Mel2010
      • 219 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 05:30 PM

We are using the wedding website at projectwedding.com. The reason we chose to go with projectwedding.com is because they have a wedding map which I haven't seen with any other website and thought that might be fun for our guests to see. The only complaint I have is that they don't offer a wide selection of themes.

#5 X-Chan

X-Chan
        • 166 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 05:36 PM

i'm using mywedding.com. I chose based on design.. that one had the design I liked the most. :)

#6 merrylee

merrylee
          • 687 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 05:39 PM

I use mywedding.com as well and I like that it can be personalized or you can use their standard pages.

#7 aaronlori

aaronlori
            • 159 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 07:49 PM

i'm using mywedding.com and I really like it. It's simple to use, simple to update. Can even keep track of RSVP's, has a nice guestbook feature, and you can add music if you like.

#8 LisaandJeff

LisaandJeff
              • 296 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 07:56 PM

Hi!  I originally used the Knot as my website, but a few months in, all of our pictures disappeared and we couldn't upload them again.  I was so frustrated.  Then I recreated our website on wedding wire and I love it -- SO much better! 

June 18, 2011 * Cabo Azul Resort

#9 JessicaP2012

JessicaP2012
                • 162 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 03:58 PM

I'm using eweddings.com - they have lots of different designs and very simple to use.

#10 nairay

nairay
                  • 156 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 05:44 PM

FI and I used TheKnot, and then I made a tinyurl so guests can get to it easily.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users