cole379

Wedding website?

Hello fellow brides!

I wanted to make a wedding website so that it is easy for family and friends to get all of the information that they need. I was thinking of wedding wire or the knot. Are either of these good ones for creating a wedding website. I want to personalize it but also be easy to set up.

Thanks!

• Like 1

I did my wedding website through wedding wire.  It was easy to make and it looked really professional.  Everyone that has gone on the website always comment that they like it.

We are using mywedding.com.  It can be personalized and we are finding it super easy to use.  There are also tons of different designs to choose from and its free!

• Like 1

We are using the wedding website at projectwedding.com. The reason we chose to go with projectwedding.com is because they have a wedding map which I haven't seen with any other website and thought that might be fun for our guests to see. The only complaint I have is that they don't offer a wide selection of themes.

• Like 1

i'm using mywedding.com and I really like it. It's simple to use, simple to update. Can even keep track of RSVP's, has a nice guestbook feature, and you can add music if you like.

Hi!  I originally used the Knot as my website, but a few months in, all of our pictures disappeared and we couldn't upload them again.  I was so frustrated.  Then I recreated our website on wedding wire and I love it -- SO much better!