Sign in to follow this  
Alyssa

What are you (or did you) Giving Your Fiance for a Wedding Present?

We have two toddlers (one is special needs) so our gifts to each other is a babysitter for the WEEK..who will fly down with us and we will have our own room adjoiing her and the kids.smile29.gif

Liking the ideas ladies. I have to think about this one. Count me among those that don't have a clue what they want just yet. The possibilities are endless. As for the FI...hmm...I have Christmas and a birthday between now and the wedding. I need three gift ideas. Better get thinking.

KittenHeart! LOVE the idea of getting him something he can go do with his boys...we don't get to see our friends very often so I am going to make that happen. THANK YOU!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stina4242 View Post
What is a BD book?
Sorry if that sounds stupid since it seems like everyone else is on the same page.
A BD book = A boudoir book.

This is a photobook with racey pictures of you (usually in lingerie or other sexy clothing) that is given to your FI on your wedding day. Seems to be quite popular. I want to do something similar but in fitness; that way, it can double as my portfolio for potential casting calls.

I am giving my fiance a BD book.

I don't want anything in particular but I would bet money if he gets me anything it will be a watch. My fiance is obsessed with watches. I have already bought him 3 so I wanted to do something different for our wedding day.