Photo

Bridesmaid dress SOS!!! Pressured into dress...

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#31 NJ Hunnie

NJ Hunnie
  • 436 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 12:20 PM

that's my bridesmail color too!!

#32 tracyann

tracyann
    • 189 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 01:12 PM

Both dresses are beautiful- they will look great no matter which one you choose.

Tracy

#33 Krista_H

Krista_H
      • 428 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 03:13 PM

Really it doesn't matter which one the girls are wearing because all the attention will be on the beautiful bride!! :)

#34 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
        • 5,466 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 06:17 PM

I agree with everyone! Its pretty awesome all 8 of your girls agreed and loved the same dress! I love one shoulder dresses and think its beyond perfect for a beach wedding!

#35 Sloan

Sloan
          • 1,279 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 09:09 PM

I think both look cool. I love the one shoulder strap and the colour of the first one. If your girls were happy to slap down deposits on it, then hey why not?

#36 Jefiner

Jefiner
            • 119 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 09:47 PM

I think they are both super cute! I love the both! The first one is just as great as a choice as the 2nd. And... what better place to get away with a one shoulder dress than a beach wedding!! I also think its amazing they all agreed on the same dress!

#37 *Karla*

*Karla*
              • 4,854 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 09:52 PM

Don't panic, the dress your BM love is beautiful!

#38 Gr8ful

Gr8ful
                • 155 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 02:15 PM

I think both dresses are both beautiful and will look great, however, you should make your decision based on what you want, as it is your wedding. If you feel like you are being pressured into something you do not want, then push back, but do it soon. It will be harder to do the longer you wait. Just tell them that you appreciate their enthusiasm and excitement (you guys are so great and supportive), however, you were just showing them options and had not made your final decision. Do what your heart is set on b/c it is your special day, and it's important that you be "wed" (haha) to the decision that you make. Good luck!

#39 jaynreneewed

jaynreneewed
                  • 184 posts

Posted 19 August 2009 - 02:21 PM

I like the second dress. It will look pretty blowing in the wind

#40 midnight24

midnight24
                    • 754 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 01:05 AM

i wouldn't stress...

you have 8 bridesmaids who agreed on a dress that they all loved and it sounds like with a $300 deposit it wasn't cheap either.

the colour is great...and so is the style! it'll look great on the beach and in photos. don't worry.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users