BajaBride2010

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacilynda View Post
Melissa did you email her and hear back?
I did! Im waiting to hear back from her a second time. She did say she could make the dress with the alterations I wanted and get it to me in time. They have a 8 day holiday coming up so she was a little concerned about that time.

Im waiting to see if she could give me estimated dates, and decide from there. Im second guessing the dress I showed her due to time constraints and I havent tried the actual dress on, but have tried on a similar style.

Im thinking it may be safe to go with what I know fits my body good with the limited time I have.

oh good! You know i didn't tryon my exact dress, but tried on some similar by other designers and new what i liked on my body and just loved the dress i got but couldn't find it anywhere. I took a risk and it paid off.

You'll be beautiful in any dress! It's hard to risk it especially on your dress. But I LOVED mine and Island Princess loves hers and ordered another one for her for either her reception or trash the dress i can't remember.

I hope everything works out perfectly!

Just wanted to jump in and say thanks to jacilynda for posting that great dress website I think I may have found my reception dress for a hell of alot cheaper than what I was previously finding.

TY so much for this post! I browse through the forum more than what I get to actually post on it mainly because, well lol! I guess Im a bit shy still! xD.. Since my FI and I are having a formal wedding in PR and another reception in NY(parents just wanted to have the WHOLE family and their mother to celebrate the ocassion cheesy.gif) I've been looking for a way to save on that second dress and have been overwhelmed with so many different contradicting reviews about all these websites..

It's awsome to have honest reviews and pictures to go along with it cheesy.gif...TY, Again!

I think i'll order my TTD from Light in the box...i'm going to get an inexpensive one, and see how that turns out. If it looks good, then i'll probably go ahead and order my wedding dress from there....you can't really beat the price....smile29.gif

If its not what i want and looks like a choppy job was done, I will DEFINITLEY be buying off the rack :)

Thanks for making me feel at ease with the whole idea of buying a knockoff. I hope to order one myself.

It's just ridiculous what designers charge for their dresses. Maybe they wouldn't lose so much money with brides who buy from China if they'd make their prices a little more reasonable....