Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#2331 amymci

amymci
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 05:59 AM

Hi ladies! Just finished reading all 232 pages in this thread...finally!!! Getting married at the Suites on June 21st, 2011!! Can't wait!!

We have 51 people booked for our wedding! I've decided on Calabash for a private reception. I initially wanted to have the reception at Aunt Ruby's but after reading a lot of the reviews I don't want my guests to be uncomfortable in the heat. Now trying to decide on a location for the rehearsal/welcome dinner.

I have had no luck getting in touch with Tai Flora and so recently I've been getting in touch with other florists.

Anyway, this thread has been a lifesaver! So many of my questions have been answered!!

#2332 daisymable

daisymable
    • 278 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 06:57 AM

Beautiful photos Rosemarie! I love your flowers as well.  Were they done by Tai Floral? What types of flowers did you have in your bouquet?  Congrats!!

#2333 IslandBride201x

IslandBride201x
      • 237 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 04:08 PM

I agree with everyone, beautiful pictures Rosemarie!  I have a question about your reception...  It looks like it is in Calabash.  I was wondering about your centerpieces.  Just wondering how what you got compares to what comes included in the private reception.  I haven't really thought about the reception yet, and liked your table set-up and centerpieces.

Kim & Eric ~ July 22, 2012
        Married to my best friend, the one I laugh with, live for, dream with, love
        Iberostar Rose Hall Suites, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#2334 starrysim

starrysim
        • 349 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonesr1979 

Hi ladies!

My pics are up on marcia roberts site http://www.jamaicanphotography.com/  rosemarie and keshawn - Iberostar just in case anyone wanted to see more of what calabash setup was like!

Thanks for the heads up!  We're about to book Marcia as well, and planning on renting out Calabash.  You looked gorgeous, and your wedding was beautiful!  I'm also wondering if your centerpieces were the standard in the package for $58, or if they were extra (I'm guessing extra, lol).  Did you use Tai Flora?  Also, was your bouquet standard as included in the package, or extra charge?  Thanks so much for letting us have a peek.

11.16.11 -Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#2335 catererbride

catererbride
          • 65 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 11:45 PM

Wow you look amazing! Very impressed with your make up too...and your cake!! We are using Marcia too and having seen your pics, am very happy about this. Congrats girl!

#2336 wendyjd

wendyjd
            • 968 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 08:30 AM

Beautiful!!!  Congrats on an amazing wedding!

Originally Posted by jonesr1979 

Hi ladies!

My pics are up on marcia roberts site http://www.jamaicanphotography.com/  rosemarie and keshawn - Iberostar just in case anyone wanted to see more of what calabash setup was like!

#2337 jonesr1979

jonesr1979
              • 235 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 04:08 PM

Hi Starrysim,

I wish my centerpieces were that price! lol. and we did use Tai flora I broke the bank with flowers. it was the only thing i was going to do for decoration and i didn't do oots bags or anything so i spent the money there. each centerpiece was 100 dollars!!

Quote:

Thanks for the heads up!  We're about to book Marcia as well, and planning on renting out Calabash.  You looked gorgeous, and your wedding was beautiful!  I'm also wondering if your centerpieces were the standard in the package for $58, or if they were extra (I'm guessing extra, lol).  Did you use Tai Flora?  Also, was your bouquet standard as included in the package, or extra charge?  Thanks so much for letting us have a peek.

#2338 jonesr1979

jonesr1979
                • 235 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 04:16 PM

Hi Daisymable and IslandBride201x,

I answered above the question for starrysim as i saw her questions first. But yes i did use calabash and these centerpieces were WAY extra! lol i put the pricing above. I used Taiflora and i had lilies I am not sure what type in the bouquet. I just sent them a picture  of  what i like for my bouquet and the copied it exactly. i was very happy with the outcome

Originally Posted by IslandBride201x 

I agree with everyone, beautiful pictures Rosemarie!  I have a question about your reception...  It looks like it is in Calabash.  I was wondering about your centerpieces.  Just wondering how what you got compares to what comes included in the private reception.  I haven't really thought about the reception yet, and liked your table set-up and centerpieces.

Originally Posted by daisymable 

Beautiful photos Rosemarie! I love your flowers as well.  Were they done by Tai Floral? What types of flowers did you have in your bouquet?  Congrats!!

#2339 Tina5978

Tina5978
                  • 231 posts

Posted 24 April 2011 - 08:46 PM

Beautiful pics MrsJones :)

Christina & Sherman~Iberostar Rose Hall Suites~Montego Bay, Jamaica~May 16, 2011
                    Bride & Groom plus 47+ booked and counting...

#2340 Prettysparklie

Prettysparklie
                    • Site Supporter
                    • 131 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 06:27 AM

MrsJones, Congratulations! You looked beautiful and so did everything else! I am so glad I booked Marcia as well, your pictures show how good of a job she does and you both looked so relaxed in your pictures (instead of staged).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users