Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#1001 wendyjd

wendyjd
  • 968 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 02:45 PM

Hey Jules, no problem. glad to be able to help.  I have all this extra time now that the wedding is finished and I haven't decided how to fill it so still hanging around bdw.  We didn't do a private reception, we had a long table and then a cake table set up along the outside wall.  So there were other people around us, 2 or 3 tables of couples/families.  We didn't do a dancefloor because of the small group.  There was no extra charge (outside the wedding charge and the extra person charge... wedding price includes 8 people total, we had 9). 

Let me know if you have any more questions.

#1002 NikkiT.

NikkiT.
    • 106 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 04:47 PM

Hey Wendy!  Can you also send me pictures to

Hey Jules, no problem. glad to be able to help.  I have all this extra time now that the wedding is finished and I haven't decided how to fill it so still hanging around bdw.  We didn't do a private reception, we had a long table and then a cake table set up along the outside wall.  So there were other people around us, 2 or 3 tables of couples/families.  We didn't do a dancefloor because of the small group.  There was no extra charge (outside the wedding charge and the extra person charge... wedding price includes 8 people total, we had 9). 

Let me know if you have any more questions.

#1003 Caprice35

Caprice35
      • 188 posts

Posted 28 October 2010 - 05:11 PM

Hi Everyone and Congratulations Wendy!

Can someone explain the difference between the lobby bar, music bar, terrace bar, and Jazz room. I am going to have my guest meet up at one of the bars to start my reception (before going to one of the restaurants). Thanks!!!!

#1004 CamLovesJA

CamLovesJA
        • 301 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 05:59 AM

Hey Nikki, 3 weeks and 3 days! you must be so excited!

#1005 Jamaica Jenn

Jamaica Jenn
          • 49 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 07:29 AM

Hi ladies,

I have been married 2 weeks as of yesterday (at the Suites), and I promise my review is coming soon! I have just been so busy with work and moving that I haven't had a chance to sit down and write anything. I will also try to post pictures.

Jenn

#1006 jonesr1979

jonesr1979
            • 235 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 07:49 AM

Thank Jenn!

Can't wait for your review. Congratulations hope you had a wonderful time!

Originally Posted by Jamaica Jenn 

Hi ladies,

I have been married 2 weeks as of yesterday (at the Suites), and I promise my review is coming soon! I have just been so busy with work and moving that I haven't had a chance to sit down and write anything. I will also try to post pictures.

Jenn

#1007 wendyjd

wendyjd
              • 968 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 09:50 AM

Welcome back!!  So nice to meet you and your hubby.  I did post a pic of your wedding as a sneak peak (along with one of mine).  It was beautiful!!  Congrats again.

Originally Posted by Jamaica Jenn 

Hi ladies,

Jenn

#1008 mrsdeloatch2be

mrsdeloatch2be
                • 141 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 10:15 AM

So I am thinking of doing the disco instead of the steel drum band... does anyone know if you can provide the DJ with your personal music list or does he just do his own thing?

June 30, 2011 Iberostar Rose Hall Suite, Montego Bay Jamaica~14 guests booked ~

#1009 Jules23

Jules23
                  • 182 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 01:36 PM

According to Nicole, the DJ can use your CD's and he also has an ipod hook up. We plan on just bringing an ipod full of songs! 

#1010 Julie's Iberostar Wedding

Julie's Iberostar Wedding
                    • 68 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 05:49 PM

Ya, we are doing the same thing by using the DJ and hooking up our iPOD, but we were thinking of using the steel drum band just for the ceremony.

Wendy, great review... I'm looking forward to your's as well Jamaica Jenn!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users