The Nugget Story ... with Pictures! Updated: 6/17/2008 ... She's officially all ours!

LCBride2007

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ann, she is beautiful!!! I actually jumped a little when I saw the pink "Gwendolyn Ann". How exciting!!!! Now I see why some people decide to wait wink.gif

I'm so glad you posted a giant recap in this thread as most of it happened while I was in Mexico and I was eager to find out how you were! I even said a little prayer for you at Las Caletas. angel1.gif

YAYYYYYYYYY so happy/relieved for you all! cheer2.gif

I thought I had already posted here several days ago ... but it might be one of the many times my computer crashes before a post takes effect.

Anyway -- CONGRATULATIONS! I cried reading this entire story because it is all so beautiful and a miracle, despite the adversity and initial scares that you had! I'm so excited for this wonderful miracle for you and Paul!!!

Thanks for being so crazy diligent with posting and pics! You are amazing!

Ann this is such great news to come home to!! I can't believe Nugget is here already; I was not ready to see this thread yet!! I'm still working my way through your shutterfly album, but she's amazing. She's so beautiful. Congratulations Ann (and Paul!)!!!