Sign in to follow this  
NABUMBAH

How long have you and your husband / fiance been together?

I was at a wedding last night and people were asking me how long I've been dating C. They were totally SHOCKED to hear that we first started dating around 9 years ago. We took several "breaks" but have been consistent for the past 3-4 years....

Time flies!!

Ryan and I have been together since August of 2001. So, around 5 1/2 years or so. I have never been so happy with someone. He is the greatest friend I could ever ask for. And his family is terrific too. I am the luckiest girl in the world.

It will be four years for Scott and I in Feb. He was my boss when we first met and started dating (a big NO-NO at the company we were working for!) Now I am sooo happy to have him and we both have moved on to bigger and better careers since then - amazing how everything works out in the end!

i met steve feb. 2003 (almost 4 years ago)...we dated casually but i had just gotten out of a relationship and steve was a womanizer...but in nov. 2003 a few days after my birthday, he asked me to be his gf. he proposed in aug. 2005. and we got married may 2006.

Maurice and I started dating Sept. 2004, were engaged Feb. 2006. Things moved so quickly but it didn't take long to know that we shared something special.

Dan and I met and casuaully dated in 1999 but then became serious around April 2001 (our senior year of college) so we've been together seriously about 5 1/2 years and have known each other for about 7