giraffexx
    • 498 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 07:04 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Lady_Di
      Here is mine.

Click the image to open in full size.

Without straps, that was my bra. oops! It has pins everywhere...needs to be altered soon!
      I love your dress! It looks great on you.

#983 sungoddess_08

sungoddess_08
      • 829 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 08:28 PM

I love it too!!! Gorgeous. I didn't even notice the bra straps until I read about them at the bottom!! haha...it looked great!

#984 krishna69z

krishna69z
        • 209 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 08:45 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by slynn2121
          Do you know the model # for this one? I looks great and is very similar to something I was looking at but couldn't find anywhere to try on.

#985 Boo

Boo
          • 785 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 09:12 PM

Can I get your ladies opinion, for dresses my front runner is Mathia by Lea Ann Belter, a Canadian designer

Lea Ann Belter Bridal - Niagara Collection - Mathia - its quite pricey but def. within the range still

The Mathia dress was the first one I liked, but because we were rushed that day, didnt decide then and there, I kept doing a couple more trips, covered 7 or 8 stores, all that I was going to do, and then I grabbed the gang and we went back, its been a couple of weeks so the second time I think the dressed stretched and it has buttons and half the buttons were missing, but I wasnt as wowed of my body in it.

Anyhow to know that I checked everything else there, I did ask the sales girl, who is fantastic! to make some other pulls, and as I have tried dresses before that werent in my price range I didnt limit her to price (my own fault)

I put this one Romona Keveza Wedding Dresses - Wedding Dresses from Spring 2010 | Brides.com

Its a Romona Keveza – Spring 2010, same dress but no embellishment belt, its allot more dress, but it just came in and looked prestene and some of the ladies liked it better - do some of you think its too much dress? its so not in my budget either, but I want to make sure I am making a decision for the dress first, then worry about money as dumb as it sounds.

Thanks for all your input!!

#986 KJT1985

KJT1985
            • 694 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 09:46 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Boo
              Can I get your ladies opinion, for dresses my front runner is Mathia by Lea Ann Belter, a Canadian designer

Lea Ann Belter Bridal - Niagara Collection - Mathia - its quite pricey but def. within the range still

The Mathia dress was the first one I liked, but because we were rushed that day, didnt decide then and there, I kept doing a couple more trips, covered 7 or 8 stores, all that I was going to do, and then I grabbed the gang and we went back, its been a couple of weeks so the second time I think the dressed stretched and it has buttons and half the buttons were missing, but I wasnt as wowed of my body in it.

Anyhow to know that I checked everything else there, I did ask the sales girl, who is fantastic! to make some other pulls, and as I have tried dresses before that werent in my price range I didnt limit her to price (my own fault)

I put this one Romona Keveza Wedding Dresses - Wedding Dresses from Spring 2010 | Brides.com

Its a Romona Keveza – Spring 2010, same dress but no embellishment belt, its allot more dress, but it just came in and looked prestene and some of the ladies liked it better - do some of you think its too much dress? its so not in my budget either, but I want to make sure I am making a decision for the dress first, then worry about money as dumb as it sounds.

Thanks for all your input!!
              Do you need to purchase off the rack? If not, I certainly wouldn't worry about the condition of the sample dress. The dress you order will be new and pristine! Anyway, I think they're both beautiful and if you want that little bit of extra bling without the price, check into purchasing a rhinestone belt. I know they make them as accessories for wedding dresses. It might be a nice compromise! Good luck!

#987 Boo

Boo
              • 785 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 09:50 PM

Sorry guess I should have been clear, yes I am going to have it made, its just that now that the dress looks a bit of a mess its harder to get excited about it... does that make sense? Yes I have seen some beuatiful embelishments, the thing is I actually dont want any, so regardless which one I will go with, its going to be plain silk and nothing else on it. The Romona dress though is a shinier silk and is def. more of a blinged out dress I guess just by itself.

#988 mekanabr

mekanabr
                • 537 posts

Posted 29 March 2010 - 10:12 PM

Beautiful dresses ladies!! keep it up, I love checking them all out :)

#989 Jackie22

Jackie22
                  • 336 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 12:18 AM

This dress looks great on you! Good choice :)

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Lady_Di
                    Here is mine.

Without straps, that was my bra. oops! It has pins everywhere...needs to be altered soon!

#990 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                    • 3,103 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 01:18 AM

Diana - LOVE your dress, it looks amazing on you!

Becks - Your dress is gorgeous! That is so sweet that your sister bought it for you as a wedding gift :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users