Newest Newbie?

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 coreyphil

• 497 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 07:43 PM

Wow - this site is amazing! So glad to be in the company of other new brides-to-be ... and from the little I've read, I feel so much better having the same questions and "panics" other brides have voiced!

My name is Corey and my fiance is Phil (I know, not a very creative username). We're getting married in San Jose del Cabo on March 8, 2008 at El Encanto.

I've never been to Cabo so I'll be relying on you guys! :)

#2 robindepaula

• Banned
    • 514 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 07:56 PM

Hi Corey to the forum!! You'll get lots of planning suggestions from all the ladies / gents here!!

Happy planning . . .

#3 Spazz

• VIP Member
      • 10,482 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 08:11 PM

to the forum, Corey! There are sooo many Cabo brides here, you will find tons of information. Happy Planning!!!

#4 dragonfly

• 1,820 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 08:15 PM

#5 Sharonie

• 557 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 08:21 PM

to the forum!!!

#6 Chiquita

• 2,674 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 08:26 PM

Welcome to the forum and happy planning!

#7 Clussy75

• 533 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 08:31 PM

Welcome to the forum Corey! ((whispering)) I've never been to Los Cabos either and based on pictures, referrals and research we planned for our wedding to take place there. We didn't even get to do a site visit to check it all out but based on so many brides experiences there along with other factors, we figured it seemed just perfect. That being said, you'll learn all kinds of fun stuff on here and add to your planning like you never expected. Good luck and happy planning!
                Claudia & Sean

#8 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts
                • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 12 September 2007 - 09:10 PM

welcome cory! lots of cabo brides here so let us know how we can help.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
                Awards and recognition: 
                Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
                Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
                Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
                sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
                Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#9 royfa

• 2,201 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 09:16 PM

Welcome to the forum & happy planning!
                  Fannie & Pierre

#10 Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 6,996 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 11:48 PM

Welcome Corey! Happy planning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic