Jump to content

flygirl

Jr. Member
  • Content count

    263
  • Joined

  • Last visited

    Never

Community Reputation

0

About flygirl

  1. Quote: Originally Posted by stacey Good Morning Girls. I have talked to Ann and I am willing to run the next BL. Let me know if you all are interested in me doing it. If so when would you like to start the next one? I will be leaving town today at about noon and wont be back until monday night (im going to the lake for a long weekend W00t W00t) But let me know what you girls decide when I get back. Im looking forward to the next season, and getting rid of those few last Lb's that wont go away! That sounds great! Count me in!
  2. Why is it that change makes you want to eat badly? Within the last 7 days we've found out that my husband got a new job in a different state, he's left for that job, we've put our house on the market, sold our house, i put in my notice at my job, and now I'm packing by myself and moving an entire house into storage because the buyer needed to close in 2 weeks! Can you say 'cheeseburger please'? This is either going to stress me out and I'm going to lose a ton of weight because of it or I'm going to console myself with food and pack on the pounds...I'm leaning towards the latter
  3. flygirl

    FS: OOT bags

    Quote: Originally Posted by CherylMc where did you get them? I bought them from a makeup store at the mall by my house. Not helpful, I know. Sorry.
  4. flygirl

    FS: OOT bags

    Quote: Originally Posted by faithers81 I will take all 11 bags for $20 including shipping. Let me know what I need to do! Great! I'll PM you.
  5. flygirl

    FS: post wedding cleaning up

    Quote: Originally Posted by faithers81 Is the Passport Stamp still available? I have been looking for something like that. Please let me know! It sure is! It's yours if you're intersted. PM me and we can switch addresses, etc.
  6. flygirl

    FS: OOT bags

    These are still available...if anyone is interested, I'll take $22 for all 11 bags (including shipping)
  7. Quote: Originally Posted by OROBride1008 If Cali doesn't get them for some reason. I would like them. I don't think she's interested anymore. She hasn't gotten back to me. So I would say they are yours if you are still interested. Shoot me your zip code and I'll calculate shipping.
  8. flygirl

    FS: OOT bags

    I ended up buying way too many OOT bags. So now I have 11 to sell. Asking $33 for the lot (including shipping) paypal preferred - please PM me if interested The bag is a solid construction...it has a faux leather trim, handles and bottom, a waterproof exterior, and a red interior lining...it can tie closed (hence the little string handing down)...big enough to fit beach towel, water bottle, and anything else you'd want to stick in it...also folds pretty compactly for packing.
  9. Quote: Originally Posted by Cali Hello, Are the candy jars still avaliable? I would like to buy them all thx They are yours! I'll PM you.
  10. flygirl

    FS: post wedding cleaning up

    Quote: Originally Posted by marryinghimagain I'd love to have the maracas if they are still available. They're yours! PM your address and I'll ship them pronto.
  11. flygirl

    FS: post wedding cleaning up

    Dramamine, spf wipes, and chapsticks are gone
  12. We had a candy buffet at my AHR...not a great picture but it's all I have.. And now I'm selling the apothecary jars I used to hold the candy. I bought the 6 jars (2 of each kind) at Sears for $60. Selling all 6 (cleaned up to look new) for $30 There are three different sizes: the short one measures 6 1/4 inches by 11 3/8 inches medium one is 5 1/4 by 13 7/8 tall is 4 by 17 inches
  13. So I'm finally cleaning out my "wedding closet". Here's what I have left from my wedding...(everything is new because I either bought too much or forgot to pack it)(and all shipping is free)(paypal please - pm me with your address if you are interested) Passport stamp - used to make Passport itineraries for my guests... says "Passport" on top with the symbol in the middle and "United State of Wedded Bliss" on the bottom (will include a few sheets of the blue paper I used and 2 gold ink pads) $30 Crystal drop wedding earrings $15 24 luggage tags (6 blue, 6 yellow, 6 orange, 6 green) $10 SOLD 7 travel candles (3 sugar cookie, 2 lemon lavendar, 2 blueberry banana) $7 SOLD 24 Oriental trading company raffia fans $15 55 Cancun, Mexico postcards $10 25 fuschia mini drawstring pouches $5 The following items are free - I'd prefer not to split up the quantities of things...if you're interested please pm me with your address and I'll ship it asap 14 mini (4.5inches) OTC maracas (free) SOLD 13 spf 30 individual wipes (free) SOLD 22 individual dramamine packets (free) SOLD 7 SPF 15 lip protections (free)
  14. It's a 3.5 inch stamp that I bought from another bride. I used it to make my own "passport" invitations. When stamped, it says "PASSPORT" on top and "United State of Wedded Bliss" on the bottom with the passport symbol in the middle. Makes really cute, realistic looking passports. Also comes with 2 gold stamp pads. Paid $50 originally, asking $35. Paypal only please. PM me with questions or if interested.
  15. Is anyone else doing P90X? This is my first week doing it and I'm getting discouraged because I used to consider myself mildly athletic but after doing 5 days of P90X I'm realizing I'm not as in shape as I thought I was. I can barely keep up with Tony Horton and he's twice my age!
×