Photo

Where are you going for your honeymoon?

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#31 jamisoncollette

jamisoncollette
  • 1,257 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 10:10 PM

We are getting married in San Juan and are tentatively planning a caribbean cruise afterwards.

#32 Sharonie

Sharonie
    • 557 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 11:31 PM

After wedding, we're moving to Negril, Jamaica for a week. Then three months later, we'll go on a cruise to Alaska since FH hasn't gone yet.

#33 Jenn79

Jenn79
      • 625 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 11:21 AM

We cruised to Bermuda for our wedding, then went to Disneyworld for 8 days after we returned home. I had never been to Disney, and my husband hadn't been since he was a kid, so it was a wonderful experience for both of us. I loved "being" 5 years old again!
        Jenn & Timm, May 10, 2007
        Review Pictures Pro Pictures
        "i write to be read" Fiction by Timm Holmes

#34 dlou

dlou
        • 100 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 12:04 PM

We are getting married at Paradisus Palma Real in Dominican Republic and then we are heading to the Big Island of hawaii for our HM. I can't wait!!

#35 dragonfly

dragonfly
          • 1,820 posts

Posted 11 September 2007 - 10:07 PM

We spent 2 weeks in Dominican Republic, but our honeymoon will be in April we are unsure where we are going, I keep changing my mind, between Mexico, Jamaica, or San Andres, and now we have started talking about Portugal too. I have to decide what kind of vacation I want just some r&r, or a sight seeing see another part of the world vacation

We are going to Miami in July for two weeks, with Liam, and we have a family reunion in Jamaica in August. It's going to be a busy travel year next year.

#36 PlayaNovia

PlayaNovia
            • 67 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 01:35 AM

We're doing the wedding/honeymoon all at once. Plan on spending 5 nights on Isla with family/friends/guests and after the wedding, we're staying in Tankah Bay (south of Playa del Carmen / RM) for 4 nights on our own in a very small hotel far from the maddening crowds.
              Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.
              --Robert Frost

#37 acacia

acacia
              • 53 posts

Posted 12 September 2007 - 01:55 AM

italy!!! anyone else been? its our first time!

#38 Adamsgrrl

Adamsgrrl
                • 466 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 12:45 PM

Royal Hideaway Playacar!!

I'm sooooo super excited

#39 beachbride08

beachbride08
                  • VIP Member
                  • 2,372 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 01:50 PM

If FI can get enough vacation time and if we can afford to go somewhere else we would like to go to either Hawaii (I've been there once) or the Bahamas (neither of us has been) after the wedding. We were planning on staying 7 nights in Mexico for the wedding, but I think we should stay less and spend more time on the honeymoon. If we can't do a honeymoon we may switch to an adults only resort in Mexico after the wedding. We also plan on going to Italy the year after so if don't get to take a honeymoon we will consider that our honeymoon/anniversary trip. My FI's family is from Italy so most of them will not be able to come to the wedding so it will give us a chance to visit with them and show them pictures as well.
                    Michelle

#40 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 3,754 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 03:13 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by amyh
                      Were moving from Puerto Vallarta to Nuevo Vallarta for our HM. Most likely the Grand Velas Vallarta (if we can find a great deal) or the Grand Mayan or Vallarta Palace

UPDATE: We booked 5 nights at the Grand Velas Vallarta! I am so excited! We are flying out to Guadalajara to join the rest of my family for another 4nights then we'll return to L.A. So we'll be in MX a little less than 2 weeks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users