Sign in to follow this  
melglnh2o

Where are you going for your honeymoon?

We went to Hawaii right after Mexico - we went to Oahu for 2 nights, and Maui for the rest. Paul always said, since he was younger, that he'd honeymoon in Hawaii - we even thought about getting married there, but Mexico just worked out better. It was perfect!

Laura,

I stayed at the Estate Lindholm earlier this year and it is amazing and wonderful. The owners (Lauren and Byron) were absolutely fabulous. Enjoy your stay!

Melissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by melglnh2o View Post
Laura,

I stayed at the Estate Lindholm earlier this year and it is amazing and wonderful. The owners (Lauren and Byron) were absolutely fabulous. Enjoy your stay!

Melissa
Thanks, Melissa. :) We have heard nothing but great things about it. Should be a nice relaxing change from a busy AI in Mexico.

Quote:
Originally Posted by David and Laura View Post
We are staying 7 nights at the Estate Lindholm (small B & B) in St. John, and 4 nights on Peter Island in the BVI.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE St. John! Uh... maybe that's why I'm getting married there?! I'm dying to visit Peter Island, though. Take a trip to Jost Van Dyke if you haven't been there before either. It is my most favorite place ever.

We're planning to go to Australia in January, but just got a price quote for $2,500/person for just the airfare alone. We might have to change to another destination..... still undecided.

Getting married in Maui, and staying there for two weeks. Most guests will likely stay for 6 or 7 days. Originally we were going to just stay in Maui for a week then fly down to Australia for the rest of the honeymoon.. but it's just too expensive to do that right now. Maybe for our 1 year anniversary we will go there or something!