Photo

Where are you going for your honeymoon?

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#1 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
  • 1,016 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 11:11 AM

Are you going to honeymoon in the same location as your wedding, planning on going somewhere different (if so where), or something else? Just curious.

#2 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 11:25 AM

We went to Hawaii right after Mexico - we went to Oahu for 2 nights, and Maui for the rest. Paul always said, since he was younger, that he'd honeymoon in Hawaii - we even thought about getting married there, but Mexico just worked out better. It was perfect!

#3 foxytv

foxytv
      • VIP Member
      • 7,740 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 11:26 AM

We are stayng in Punta Cana, DR for our honmeymoon ... just moving to a different resort. (Paradisus Palma Real for the HM).

#4 leigh miller

leigh miller
        • 936 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 11:28 AM

we went to the bahamas. read all about it here.

#5 David and Laura

David and Laura
          • 177 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 12:05 PM

We are staying 7 nights at the Estate Lindholm (small B & B) in St. John, and 4 nights on Peter Island in the BVI.

#6 melglnh2o

melglnh2o
            • 1,016 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 12:07 PM

Laura,

I stayed at the Estate Lindholm earlier this year and it is amazing and wonderful. The owners (Lauren and Byron) were absolutely fabulous. Enjoy your stay!

Melissa

#7 David and Laura

David and Laura
              • 177 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 12:34 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by melglnh2o
                Laura,

I stayed at the Estate Lindholm earlier this year and it is amazing and wonderful. The owners (Lauren and Byron) were absolutely fabulous. Enjoy your stay!

Melissa
                Thanks, Melissa. :) We have heard nothing but great things about it. Should be a nice relaxing change from a busy AI in Mexico.

#8 starfish kate

starfish kate
                • 455 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 12:37 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by David and Laura
                  We are staying 7 nights at the Estate Lindholm (small B & B) in St. John, and 4 nights on Peter Island in the BVI.
                  I LOVE LOVE LOVE St. John! Uh... maybe that's why I'm getting married there?! I'm dying to visit Peter Island, though. Take a trip to Jost Van Dyke if you haven't been there before either. It is my most favorite place ever.
                  Kate

#9 pipi619

pipi619
                  • 59 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 12:37 PM

We're planning to go to Australia in January, but just got a price quote for $2,500/person for just the airfare alone. We might have to change to another destination..... still undecided.

#10 Chiquita

Chiquita
                    • 2,674 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 12:41 PM

Getting married in Maui, and staying there for two weeks. Most guests will likely stay for 6 or 7 days. Originally we were going to just stay in Maui for a week then fly down to Australia for the rest of the honeymoon.. but it's just too expensive to do that right now. Maybe for our 1 year anniversary we will go there or something!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users