Photo

*Post all your Wedding Insurance / Travel Insurance Info and Questions here*

• Please log in to reply
167 replies to this topic

#71 para el amore

para el amore
  • 49 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 10:55 PM

I payed for their flight and two night stayed. We never discussed travel insurance. She purchased her own tickets.Which I assume that's what your photographer would be more comfortable doing.

#72 nscaper

nscaper
    • 119 posts

Posted 03 July 2008 - 06:54 AM

Thanks everyone... I sent another list of qn's to my potential photographer and I'm waiting for an reply. I know he's done a DW last year, so he should know what he prefers to do, and hopefully he'll just let me know... We don't have to book our travel insurance just yet, so I'll figure it out by that time though!

We are booking him with our group since he is leaving from the same departure place and coming from NS, we only have the option of 1 week all inclusive, so he's part of our group rate. We never gave him the option to book on his own.

#73 boarder_gal4

boarder_gal4
      • 9 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 11:02 PM

hey all

so i guess i'm a bit confused on the whole travel insurance thing, i have friends who went to punta cana last year and said they paid $1 a day for their insurance, but my travel agent is telling me there is no such thing and that i will cost us at least $130 a person

is this accurate...let me know what you think

#74 Kelly C

Kelly C
        • 2,051 posts

Posted 08 August 2008 - 11:05 PM

Yey, I think ours ran about the same. We have land insurance and flight. By the way welcome.
          Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

http://i295.photobuc....e/IMG_9487.jpg

#75 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts
          • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 09 August 2008 - 12:37 AM

policies vary greatly in cost and what they cover but i have never heard of insurance for $1 per day...

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#76 Kat81

Kat81
          • VIP Member
          • 7,615 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 12:50 AM

Mine was like 65 bucks a person I think. I have never heard of dollar a day insurance.

#77 Ryan's girl

Ryan's girl
            • 256 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 01:08 AM

We paid $118 for our travel insurance. We had to get medical insurance for my FI as he is not currently covered. I also have never heard of $1/day insurance.
              Our ELIZABETH MEDINA slideshow
              http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t42700
              My Iberostar Lindo reviewhttp://bestdestinati...om/forum/t42812

#78 shellb

shellb
              • 533 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 07:48 AM

Our guests got $118 per person for a combined cancellation and medical insurance. My FH and I paid $125 per person because we are staying in an upgraded room so there was a little more that had to be insured.

I have never heard of $1 per day either. My question would be what does it cover.

#79 happygilmore

happygilmore
                • 576 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 11:16 AM

I have never heard of a $1/insurance. We paid $124/each and we get medical coverage and could cancel and get reimbursed if anything crazy happens in our life!

#80 O'Driscoll Photography

O'Driscoll Photography
                  • 4,853 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 12:33 PM

Welcome and congrats!

Tod

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users