So You Think You Can Dance, Season 7!

• Please log in to reply
91 replies to this topic

#1 Cassie

• 5,341 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 05:23 PM

Who is excited for the new season of SYTYCD?

Have you heard about the changes for this season? I just heard today that Mary Murphy will not be returning as a judge and that Mia Michaels will be taking her spot. Love Mia!

And then this year they're doing something new with the partners. Here is what is on their website.

Meet the Season 7 All-Stars

Twelve former SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE show favorites are set to return to summer’s No. 1 series as All-Star Dance Partners. Skilled in various dance styles from Krump to Contemporary, the Season Seven All-Star Dance Partners are: Stephen tWitch Boss, Comfort Fedoke, Courtney Galiano, Anya Garnis, Lauren Gottlieb, Neil Haskell, Allison Holker, Mark Kanemura, Pasha Kovalev, Kathryn McCormick, Ade Obayomi and Dominic Sandoval. Each week, finalists will be partnered with a different All-Star dancer.

As previously announced, America’s favorite summer series returns for its seventh season Thursday, May 27 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX with some exciting new twists, including 10 finalists competing and only one dancer eliminated per week.

Can't wait!
    Married! -- July 11, 2010

"I hope your marriage lasts 10 dog years" -- what my 4 yr old flower girl had my sister write in my guest book!

My Planning Thread

#2 **~Linda~**

• 1,326 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 05:24 PM

Totally looking forward to it! I love watching new talent!

#3 diamondpooch

• 546 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 06:22 PM

I absolutely love love love that show. I can't wait! It's already set on the TiVo! Kind of glad Mary Murphy's squeakiness will be gone, and I love Mia so I'm glad she's in. I missed her last season. Although I do think that Mandi Moore really took her place quickly! Looking forward to it.

#4 Laura22610

• 468 posts

Posted 12 May 2010 - 09:10 PM

Love this show...can't wait for the new season!! I love Twitch too - I am excited to see him again! And, I think that it will be nice to get a break this season from Mary Murphy's screaming too :)

#5 Ginalyn

• 2,754 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 08:10 AM

LOVE it. So excited!!

#6 jk1101

• 2,582 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 09:22 AM

Very exciting - I didn't love last season so I'm glad they've changed it up a bit!

#7 Kimmysals

• 240 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 09:29 AM

Thanks for reminding me to set my DVR! I love that show!

#8 andim

• 115 posts

Posted 13 May 2010 - 10:59 PM

I LOVE sytycd! I'm excited Neil and Twitch are back! I'll be a little sad if Mia is a judge because I love her dances, last season wasn't the same without them!

#9 lmuze

• 457 posts

Posted 14 May 2010 - 12:22 AM

Yay! Can't wait.

#10 A_J_Mitchell

• 252 posts

Posted 20 May 2010 - 03:48 PM

I LOVE SYTYCD...I've been to 2 of the live shows that came to NH and they were AWESOME!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users