Sign in to follow this  
diamondpooch

I'm in tears!!!! I can't believe someone would be so mean!!!!

I logged on to my wedding website today to see if anyone else had signed the guest book, and some anonymously wrote "She is gonna milk you for all you're worth."

CAN YOU BELIEVE THAThuh.gif?

I'm in tears! Who would write something like thathuh.gif That guest book is filled with warm wishes and now all I can think of is how mean spirited someone is. I guarantee you it's one of my FI friends who is bitter that they lost their partner in crime in the bachelor scene. I'm so sad and I don't want to tell my FI cuz I don't want him to feel bad. Ugh, this week has been quite a doozy for me!

Wow that is pretty rude!!

Do you think it maybe could've been meant as a joke? I just can't see how someone would write that and be serious...because that's seriously ridiculous.

Wow! I saw your thread and was feeling upset for you! People express jealousy in many different forms.. this just happens to be one of them. Don't let this one person spoil your day!

Adriana

smile03.gif Omg I'm so soarry to hear that! I can't imagine that was meant seriously!?! I really hope your week gets better. I also agree with the post above in regards to expressing jealousy. sad.gif

Although I do understand that you must be upset because it was quite rude, honestly don't let it bother you. Letting a comment like that bother you is showing the person who wrote it that you actually care about what they said. Honestly just focus on all the warm wishes, edit the thing out and don't let something like that bring tears in such a happy time in your life.

wow! that is horrible. It has to be someone that is jealous of your happiness. try not to dwell on it... Look at all the other happy and warm wishes and not on that rude and negative comment.