Sign in to follow this  
vdaybride

Soooooo addicted to BDW!!!

No, you're not the only one! FI just freaked out at me yesterday saying that he does everything around the house since I've started planning the wedding - and this site is really to blame! But the advice is so worth it!

haha I'm on here wayyyyy too much as well! Its nice to know I'm not the only one! There are just so many good ideas on here and I like to see what everyone is up to!

Yes you are not alone, the first thing I do when I get to work is check this site then do work related activities. But of course I keep this site up throughout the day and when I get home. So we are all addicited. Welcome to the club.

Lol! I think that its just a change to relate to other people going through the same thing and it serves as a sort of relief that your not the only one!!! Or thats the excuse i make up to feel better for the time I spend here at times! LMAO!

I'm in the same boat! I spend most of my day on this site...the advice is great! the other day I bought a small notepad to keep next to the computer so I can take notes as I am scrolling through everything. I want to know what's going to happen after the wedding when I don't "need" to be on here everyday?