Click the image to open in full size.

We decided to do this Guess shirt for the groomsmen. The color isn't quite right in this picture. It's a light mauve color (and the groomsmen liked it because as they said "real men wear pink.")

FI will wear this:

We wanted to do a jacket over it, but gave up because he thought it was too much money to spend on something that will only make him sweat his balls off. Yes, those were his exact words.

Ehh..whatever he wants to do. He had no decision in my dress, so I'll let him wear what he wants...with little nudges.

I really have my heart set on light tan suits for everyone and then Patrick will wear a different color tie. I think I missed most of the summer sales on light suits because the only one I have found is from mensusa. Here is my inspiration. This is the same color scheme for my wedding but with some accents of orange.

http://render2.snapfish.com/render2/.../of=50,590,354

Please let me know if you find light colored suits anywhere!

We went very casual for both the groom and the groomsmen. They all got their pants and sandals at Mark's Work Wearhouse, and the shirts at a store that was going out of business in our local mall. I believe they spent just under $100 for the entire outfit