Makeup Primer?

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#31 jk1101

• 2,582 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 08:12 AM

I just started using a primer - i have Chanel and it is making a HUGE difference - I never liked wearing foundation - my skin would look great for an hour and then the makeup looked like it was falling off my face - the primer is great - it really keeps it on and looking fresh - I can't believe I waited so long to try it!

#32 KristinaM

• VIP Member
    • 3,082 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 18, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Ocean Blue & Sand, Punta Cana
    • LocationNew Jersey

Posted 06 October 2009 - 08:30 AM

I'm a smashbox photo finish fan as well! It's a bit pricey but is worth every penny. That stuff works miracles and they make different types- the regular clear one which is my favorite, a green one to reduce redness, and an oil free one.

#33 Outdoor_girl1010

• 657 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 03:41 PM

I know this is kind of a older thread but I wanted to bump it. I got a weekly specials from sephora for a FREE SMASHBOX PRIMER LAB SAMPLE TO BEAUTY INSIDERS WITH ONLINE PURCHASE . I know smashbox can be pretty pricey and I don't where much make up all the time, so I was going back and forth on if I wanted to spend that kind of money on something I would not use much. Now I just need to find the best waterproof eyeliner and mascara.

Sephora Weekly Specials
      Cory & Jennifer
      March 13, 2010Punta Cana D.R.!!http://i150.photobuc....3/IMG_6740.jpg

#34 pinayflava

• 193 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 04:04 PM

I used MAC's Prep and Prime for the face (before foundation) then if i don't want my eyeshadow to crease I used Urban Dedcay's primer potion

#35 Stina4242

• 76 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 04:35 PM

This is such a great find, I am not sure what I am doing with my makeup quite yet. Will have to go play in Sephora after I get my tax return

#36 coley88

• 186 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 05:31 PM

This is fantastic, I was just talking to my MOH about this very subject and how I needed to try out a couple other lines because I'm not sure I like the one I have enough. Thanks ladies.

#37 midnight24

• 754 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 07:11 PM

i wish i had read this thread earlier. i was just ate sephora on my lunch break looking at foundation/primer and wondering what was good.

i'll have to check out smashbox again.

#38 Oryx

• 727 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 12:15 AM

I love smashbox photo finish, it's amazing. Thanks!

#39 AlexsBride

• 401 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 12:30 AM

I love primer. I use it underneath my mineral powder foundation and sometimes even just on its own. I really like the Arbonne primer, it makes my skin feel like silk and really keeps the make up looking nice and fresh. I can't believe I have gone so many years wearing make up without primer!
                  Mom to two beautiful girls, Izzy and Delilah and about to marry their Daddy! :)

#40 ~Angela~

• 4,172 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 12:34 AM

I am going to have to try this!!! I have never used primer, but I feel like I am definitely going to need something being a Cabo bride in July!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users