Photo

DC, MD, VA Brides (Metro Area)

• Please log in to reply
250 replies to this topic

#141 daniepps

daniepps
  • 304 posts

Posted 04 March 2010 - 11:45 AM

Good morning Ladies. I'm happy I found this thread. I'm getting married in Riviera Maya on July 31st and I'm from Upper Marlboro, MD.

#142 PrincssScorpion7

PrincssScorpion7
    • 81 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 12:30 PM

I live in Woodbridge, VA and I am getting married in Barbados in July 2011.

#143 mekanabr

mekanabr
      • 537 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 02:19 PM

Hi ladies,

I already posted this in the photog section but I thought I share it here as well just to make sure you brides hopefully see it! Its a steal!

If you are a bride in the DC Metro area today through I believe Sunday, you can get a 1 hour photography session for $65! The photographer is Brooke Bready and she is today's Groupon, coupon. You receive a one hour photo shoot, a cd/dvd of a minumum of 60 edited photos with rights and a slideshow set to music. On her website, this is listed as regularly being $425!!! Its an incredible deal for an engagement or family shoot, or she even does Budoir shoots! The groupon is good for one year after purchase.

Just had to share, I bought two sessions already, its going to be my Mom's bday/Mothers day gift and either an engagement shoot or Budoir shoot

Groupon Deal of the Day: Find Great Deals on Fun Things to Do in Chicago

Have a great weekend everyone!

PS- I have no clue why the link says Chicago, but if it doesn't come up with the correct location, it is today's groupon for the DC area, specifically- Montgomery County, MD.

#144 knitgirl13

knitgirl13
        • 276 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 11:03 AM

Just wanted to pop in and say hi from Fairfax!! We got engaged in April and are planning a wedding for either September or November of 2011.

#145 PynkLemonade

PynkLemonade
          • 350 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 04:55 PM

Hey knitgirl13, we're close, I am in Ashburn area! Congrats on the engagement :)

#146 eholt

eholt
            • 528 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 09:10 PM

Hello DMV brides! I am in Woodbridge as well. Planning a May 2011 wedding in Montego Bay, Jamaica! Happy to have found this thread!
              May 19, 2011
              Iberostar Rose Hall Suites
              Montego Bay, Jamaica
              http://tickers.Ticke....9b1f/event.png

#147 lmuze

lmuze
              • 457 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 02:37 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by mekanabr
                Hi ladies,

I already posted this in the photog section but I thought I share it here as well just to make sure you brides hopefully see it! Its a steal!

If you are a bride in the DC Metro area today through I believe Sunday, you can get a 1 hour photography session for $65! The photographer is Brooke Bready and she is today's Groupon, coupon. You receive a one hour photo shoot, a cd/dvd of a minumum of 60 edited photos with rights and a slideshow set to music. On her website, this is listed as regularly being $425!!! Its an incredible deal for an engagement or family shoot, or she even does Budoir shoots! The groupon is good for one year after purchase.

Just had to share, I bought two sessions already, its going to be my Mom's bday/Mothers day gift and either an engagement shoot or Budoir shoot

Groupon Deal of the Day: Find Great Deals on Fun Things to Do in Chicago

Have a great weekend everyone!

PS- I have no clue why the link says Chicago, but if it doesn't come up with the correct location, it is today's groupon for the DC area, specifically- Montgomery County, MD.
                I had my photo shoot session today. Did any one else bought Brooke's groupon deal? Have you taken pictures with her yet?

#148 tiffandmarv

tiffandmarv
                • 361 posts

Posted 05 June 2010 - 09:25 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by lmuze
                  I had my photo shoot session today. Did any one else bought Brooke's groupon deal? Have you taken pictures with her yet?

I also purchased a groupon for Brooke's photo session. I probably won't schedule my session until the end of the year though. How do you feel your session turned out?
                  http://tickers.Ticke....95d6/event.png

Bride & Groom + 56 Booked for Jamaica!!!

#149 lmuze

lmuze
                  • 457 posts

Posted 06 June 2010 - 09:25 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by tiffandmarv
                    I also purchased a groupon for Brooke's photo session. I probably won't schedule my session until the end of the year though. How do you feel your session turned out?
                    It turned out ok. I am waiting for her to e-mail me some sample pictures to really know how it turned out. I will post when i get the pictures.

#150 big3n09

big3n09
                    • 616 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 10:11 PM

Hello All! Just dropping in, well actually looking for a bakery in South Beach Florida for my friend's Bachlorette Party. Anyway welcome to those who have found us, congrats to those recently married, and happy planning to the rest of you guys!!!!

Hello Imuze...How are you, big day is a month away YAY!!!
                      4/1/11 in St. Kitts at the Marriott I married my best-friend!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users