Sign in to follow this  
Tracy_S

Anyone know where I can find palm tree hole punch??

So I have tried and tried everywhere to find a palm tree shaped hole punch for scrapbooking and haven't been able to locate one.. I went to Michaels and Walmart and so far nothing... anyone have any ideas as to where else I can gohuh.gif Please any imput would be great!!! Thanks!

Wow, I was going to say michaels or walmart! Both of ours have them. I don't know where else in Canada. If you want I can pick one up at our michaels they have a couple different sizes and send it to you. Calgary isn't very far away so shipping wouldn't be outrages. I think the big one was like $7 and the one thats about and an inch or so was only $4.

Michaels just must be sold out of them. I bought mine there a few months ago and every time I go in there I see them. Mine was about $17 dollars but had the hand lever to push down and it worked fantastic!

I found mine at Michaels too. Do you have a Joan Fabrics or Hobby Lobby? The Micheals by my house had several sizes. Remember to google the store name for a coupon! Michaels has a 40% off, Joan Fabrics has a 50% off and Hobby Lobby has a 25% off.