Sign in to follow this  
punkie569

All Maggie Sottero brides post here

Sooo I went for my first dress fitting today for my Maggie RD1044.

When I purchased the dress it was hard to find real brides in this dress so I thought I'd share a pic for others considering this dress.   Many people have the misconception that you can't be curvy or bigger to wear this and I think that's untrue.  It needs to be taken in a bit and I need to get a different bra for underneath since you can see this one through the dress.

Well here she is:

007.JPG

omg! ChicagoBride, that looks awesome! I tried this one on as well and I loved it but loved the carmella one just a little more. Sooo pretty, I just love the flowers over the shoulder!  Perfect choice.

This looks very pretty on you. I love the flowers on the one shoulder.

Lizzdee - I like the tea length dress. Its different & would be great for a destination wedding I think! Looks great & like you don't really need to have it altered that much too!!

Originally Posted by ChicagoBride2011 View Post

Sooo I went for my first dress fitting today for my Maggie RD1044.

When I purchased the dress it was hard to find real brides in this dress so I thought I'd share a pic for others considering this dress.   Many people have the misconception that you can't be curvy or bigger to wear this and I think that's untrue.  It needs to be taken in a bit and I need to get a different bra for underneath since you can see this one through the dress.

Well here she is:

007.JPG

I love it on you!  Good choice, I think it's more flattering on your than the Isadora Ann was.  Congrats :)

Originally Posted by Lizzdee View Post

Yay!!! I purchased Harlow today, in gold/ivory!!! Love it!

maggie3.JPG