Photo

Post all "Knock Off Wedding Dress" questions/comments here

• Please log in to reply
6405 replies to this topic

#151 *tanga*

*tanga*
  • 140 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 08:10 AM

If you go on their home page- scroll down the bottom and there is an email address you can email them. Just let them know what you want and they will let you know the price. They price it in us dollars (I am from Australia) and you can send your measurements and go from there. I ordered mine in august. I can't believe it's nearly here!!

#152 meldal101010

meldal101010
    • 444 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 07:50 PM

Has anyone ever purchased a dress from Little Coral??

I just found another site online www.littlecoral.com they actually show some pictures of the finished dress, and they look quite nice. I googled some reviews about them as well and most of the reviews were positive. A couple people had sizing issues, but that was because they measured themselves. One girl had a problem with her dress and she contacted them and as long as she paid shipping cost they fixed it for her.The prices are reasonable, not as cheap as LightInABox, but still very reasonable.

#153 Bali83

Bali83
      • 221 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 11:45 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by meldal101010
        Has anyone ever purchased a dress from Little Coral??

I just found another site online www.littlecoral.com they actually show some pictures of the finished dress, and they look quite nice. I googled some reviews about them as well and most of the reviews were positive. A couple people had sizing issues, but that was because they measured themselves. One girl had a problem with her dress and she contacted them and as long as she paid shipping cost they fixed it for her.The prices are reasonable, not as cheap as LightInABox, but still very reasonable.
        I agree...and it's really nice to be able to see the actual dresses!! They do look really nice! Thanks for sharing!

#154 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
        • 3,103 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 12:49 PM

meldal - ooo this site actually looks legit! I love a couple of their dresses and felt confident they were real, thanks for sharing!

#155 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
          • 3,103 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 12:51 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by *tanga*
            Yep - I ordered this one from Duosheng the whole bodice is beaded and I am excited/freaking out as it arrives this month. I will post pics once I have it.
            I just got a price quote from Duosheng and they gave me a high quality fabric and lower quality fabric price, did you this option too? It's hard to know what to pick without seeing it...

Any advice would be great!

#156 *tanga*

*tanga*
            • 140 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 07:28 AM

I just went with best quality. I am still paying less than one quarter of the price had I ordered it in a bridal store. Also my dress has so much beading I didn't mind paying extra for it.

#157 Vallarta_2009

Vallarta_2009
              • 236 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 08:50 AM

Hey Tanga,

do they send you pictures of some of the work they've done that is similar to what you ordered? I'm really tempted to order my dress through them but am also really scared that it will be nothing like what I wanted....

Help!

#158 KJT1985

KJT1985
                • 694 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 10:06 AM

Just FYI: I emailed littlecoral.com to see how long it takes them to make dresses. I had heard Landys Bridal takes about a month but Little Coral said wedding dresses take 45-60 days. I guess it would depend on how big it is and how much hand work there is to do as well. It might also be possible to get a rush on it but its something to keep in mind.

#159 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                  • 3,103 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 12:52 PM

Duosheng also mentions they take 45-60 days to make or more if best quality.

I'm wondering if I should opt for cheaper quality since it's just going to be a TTD dress... $500 is a lot for a TTD!

#160 FutureMsMoulton

FutureMsMoulton
                    • 762 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 12:59 PM

I just ordered one so I will let you know when it comes in a week or two! I love the look of it and if i have positive results with it i will give you the website that i got it from!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users