Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#821 blingbling

blingbling
  • 11 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by Misee17 

That is a good idea blingbling to order one to check it out! Maybe i'll do that too!

I want to get a parasol also...I will have a bouquet, but i think it will be fun! I just can't decide if i should get a white one or pink one! My colors are orange and pink, and my BMs are holding orange ones. Any suggestions???

I love the orange and pink!  That will be fabulous on the beach!!  I've seen pictures all different ways wtih parasols.  Personally, I think the bride should have a white parasol.  For any individual bridal photos...the white parasol would look very classic.  That's all a matter of personal preference though.  Order an orange one and try it with your dress.  Then try to imagine how it would look with your dress in pink. 

#822 MsSmithtobe

MsSmithtobe
    • 282 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 06:35 AM

For any upcoming brides, does anyone have an idea of how the ceremony is structured?  I am creating my program this is what I have, who knows if it's right

Processional

Jon Bibbs- “So High”

By John Legend

Welcome

Expression of Intent

Expression of Vows

Exchange of Rings

Declaration of Marriage

Signing of the Register

I Believe in You and Me

by Whitney Houston 

Introduction

of the Couple

Recessional

Sweetest Love

by Robin Thicke

#823 Jamaica Jenn

Jamaica Jenn
      • 49 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 07:50 AM

Hello ladies,

I leave in just less than 3 weeks as I am getting married on October 14th. We have just recently decided that we want to do a slide show during the reception dinner. I was wondering if anyone knows if they have the equipment necessary to do this. I am not talking a projector and a screen, I have my slide show on a USB stick and just wanted to know if anyone knows or has inquired about doing something similar?

Thanks!

Jenn

#824 Julie's Iberostar Wedding

Julie's Iberostar Wedding
        • 68 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 12:32 PM

I was looking into it for my wedding in May. I'm pretty sure I Nicole the suites WC told me they do have the equipment,  but you would have to rent it. I can't find the price in my notes, but I think it's something around $300. We decided to have the slideshow at the summer reception when we come home. We'll also show the wedding pictures and video then.

Originally Posted by Jamaica Jenn 

Hello ladies,

I leave in just less than 3 weeks as I am getting married on October 14th. We have just recently decided that we want to do a slide show during the reception dinner. I was wondering if anyone knows if they have the equipment necessary to do this. I am not talking a projector and a screen, I have my slide show on a USB stick and just wanted to know if anyone knows or has inquired about doing something similar?

Thanks!

Jenn

#825 NikkiT.

NikkiT.
          • 106 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 10:39 AM

Originally Posted by MsSmithtobe 

For any upcoming brides, does anyone have an idea of how the ceremony is structured?  I am creating my program this is what I have, who knows if it's right

Processional

Jon Bibbs- “So High”

By John Legend

Welcome

Expression of Intent

Expression of Vows

Exchange of Rings

Declaration of Marriage

Signing of the Register

I Believe in You and Me

by Whitney Houston 

Introduction

of the Couple

Recessional

Sweetest Love

by Robin Thicke

This looks perfect!  Are you doing a sand ceremony? 

Do you mind me asking what song you are playing for you and your husband to enter the reception?

Nikki

#826 MsSmithtobe

MsSmithtobe
            • 282 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 11:59 AM

no sand ceremony, we are actually being funny and coming in to Ting-a-ling by Shabba Ranks (reggae) lol.  Nicole got back to me and said signing the certificate is usually at the end.

#827 wendyjd

wendyjd
              • 968 posts

Posted 20 September 2010 - 06:58 PM

We are doing a sand ceremony and FI wants to use Red Stripe bottles instead of vases that we use individually to pour into a vase.  Part of me thinks it will be okay but part of me is thinking a jamacian redneck wedding and waiting for the 4wheelers and mudding to begin... any opinions ladies??

#828 blingbling

blingbling
                • 11 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 01:32 AM

Originally Posted by wendyjd 

We are doing a sand ceremony and FI wants to use Red Stripe bottles instead of vases that we use individually to pour into a vase.  Part of me thinks it will be okay but part of me is thinking a jamacian redneck wedding and waiting for the 4wheelers and mudding to begin... any opinions ladies??

I actually like the Red Stripe idea.  Some may consider it a little redneck, but Red Stripe is such an integral part of Jamaica, that it has almost become a symbol of that country.  No one will wonder why you are pouring the sand into a Red Stripe bottle.  So if you like the idea, do it!  Just keep in mind that the bottles are brown, so you won't see too much color through the bottle.  

#829 jonesr1979

jonesr1979
                  • 235 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 06:42 AM

no sand ceremony, we are actually being funny and coming in to Ting-a-ling by Shabba Ranks (reggae) lol.  Nicole got back to me and said signing the certificate is usually at the end.

Ting-a-ling is classic!! I LOVE IT!! :)

#830 NikkiT.

NikkiT.
                    • 106 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 07:27 AM

Oh that is too cute!!!! I want an upbeat and fun song, but I just can't seem to find that perfect song.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users