Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#591 eholt

eholt
  • 528 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 09:23 AM

That was my understanding TA Maureen. I do not want to book a lesser room and then end up not getting what I want for our stay. My FI is dead set on oceanfront and not oceanview or otherwise! Once of the only requests he's had so far so I must abide! :)
    May 19, 2011
    Iberostar Rose Hall Suites
    Montego Bay, Jamaica
    http://tickers.Ticke....9b1f/event.png

#592 Princess J

Princess J
    • 424 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 12:42 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by eholt
      That was my understanding TA Maureen. I do not want to book a lesser room and then end up not getting what I want for our stay. My FI is dead set on oceanfront and not oceanview or otherwise! Once of the only requests he's had so far so I must abide! :)
      I agree, book the room you want and then you can always be 'surprised' by an upgrade to the Presidential Suite if it is available! That is what we are doing.
      50 Guests booked + the bride and groom!!!

#593 NikkiT.

NikkiT.
      • 106 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 12:44 PM

Hello ladies!

Before joing this forum I never took to the time to communicate with anyone via cyberspace...lol. These last months have been awesome and I have communicated to many of you guys via PMs what blessings you have been to me during my planning process. I could never repary you but I do want to help out if I can in anyway. I read the post regarding photographers and I wanted to share my photographer's information. She is truly awesome!!!!! Her name is Lauren Anderson and I met her at a bridal show, so she is legit...:). We have completed the engagement photo shoot and I have received the pictures, and all I can say is AMAZING! She really cares about her clients and it show in everyway. She lives in Texas, but she is willing to travel so please feel free to contact her. Thanks again ladies!!!!! Feel free to email me at nt31@earthlink.net if you have any questions.

Company: LA Rocks Photography
        Name: Lauren Anderson
        website: Lauren Anderson Photography :: Wedding and Portrait Photographer :: Houston Texas

#594 emi

emi
        • 12 posts

Posted 02 July 2010 - 04:55 PM

ladies, what's the best way to get a hold of the WC at Iberostar Rose Hall Suites? I have a few questions I want to ask them and to get my date booked, but I emailed them (to the address found on their website) a couple of times but I haven't received any response at all....getting a little anxious....

#595 lmuze

lmuze
          • 457 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 01:06 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by emi
            ladies, what's the best way to get a hold of the WC at Iberostar Rose Hall Suites? I have a few questions I want to ask them and to get my date booked, but I emailed them (to the address found on their website) a couple of times but I haven't received any response at all....getting a little anxious....
            Address the e-mail to Nicole Barnett directly. She might take a couple of days to get back to you but she will. This is the wedding season so she is swamped, because my wedding is next week, she has been replying to my e-mails within 24 hours. . .which is great compare to what it was when I was 10 months out.

#596 emi

emi
            • 12 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 11:52 PM

Congrats Imuze!! You must be getting excited about your big day!! Is there an email address I can use to contact Nicole directly rather than using the generic one found on the website?

#597 TanyonL

TanyonL
              • 166 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 11:20 PM

Congrats and good luck on your wedding lmuze. Take lots of great pictures. I'm so exctied for you!

#598 MissSimone

MissSimone
                • 255 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 12:30 PM

Thanks for the info!

#599 eholt

eholt
                  • 528 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 01:33 PM

Happy wedding day IMUZE! Cant wait to hear about everything!
                    May 19, 2011
                    Montego Bay, Jamaica
                    http://tickers.Ticke....9b1f/event.png

#600 Misee17

Misee17
                    • 68 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 11:51 PM

Hey ladies...QUESTION!

Has anyone gotten a deal on their wedding or room for booking a wedding at the IRHS? My finace keeps saying that we should be getting a some kind of discount because we are bringing so many people/business to their resort. Anyone gotten a hookup or some kind of discount Just wondering :)

Congrats Imuze!!!!
                      Missy & Keith June 5, 2011

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users