Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#2621 daisymable

daisymable
  • 278 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 03:54 PM

Hi everyone,

I am really trying to decide on a menu for the restaurants. Are there any past brides who can comment on menu suggestions?

#2622 mrsrice11

mrsrice11
    • 33 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 05:03 PM

Bride0807....What is your overall review of the digipix videographer?

#2623 Julie's Iberostar Wedding

Julie's Iberostar Wedding
      • 68 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 05:11 PM

Hello ladies, I uploaded a few pictures on my review of the suites for you to take a peek. There are a few more on my photographers web page.

http://www.deanclark...dex2.php#/home/ 

#2624 starrysim

starrysim
        • 349 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by mrsrice11 

Bride0807....What is your overall review of the digipix videographer?

I'd love to hear a review as well.  Originally I didn't want a video, but who knows....  The price isn't bad

11.16.11 -Iberostar Rose Hall Beach, Montego Bay, Jamaica

#2625 akamikey11

akamikey11
          • 203 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 06:37 PM

That is a very good question about more than one bride wanting to rent out a space.  I also have to keep reminding myself that there will be brides there on Friday and Saturday, and they may have the area I want from my welcome dinner or something.  I am surprised I haven't heard anyone in the reviews talk about bumping heads with another wedding.  Any past brides willing to comment on this please do.

Originally Posted by starrysim 

Quote:

Aww thanks :)  It makes me feel better that you have been there and still chose the Beach.  It's been great being a future Suites bride, but I'm sure being a future Beach bride will be just as fun!

The only significant difference I can see is with regards to the restaurants - at the Beach, you have to have 40 guests to rent out either restaurant.  At the Suites, it's quite a bit less. I also liked the restaurant choices better at the Suites, but in the end I'm sure it won't matter much.

Also, I don't see the bonfire option in the info I got for the Beach - is it still possible?  We'd love to do that for our welcome party.

Something else just occurred to me - all 3 resorts share the disco, right?  So what happens if two brides, at the Suites and the Beach, want to rent it out on the same night?  We're thinking of renting out the disco if we don't end up having enough people to rent out a restaurant.

#2626 leslioni

leslioni
            • 50 posts

Posted 23 May 2011 - 08:20 PM

I am booked at the IRHB Feb.1/2012. Just wondering if anyone has recently priced out the different florists.

What are the options from Tai Flora in terms of what is included in the wedding package? Any pics??

Just wondering if it is worth looking into another florist?

#2627 Noudle99

Noudle99
              • 18 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 07:38 AM

I booked my florist through Floral Fantasy in Negril. Thier prices were the most reasonable out of the florists I looked at. I got my bouquet, 3 bridesmaid bouquets, 6 bouts, 2 corsages and 6 centerpices for 500! That price includes delivery and taxes. Contact Rose @ wazrose@yahoo.com. Let her know Nooshin referred you :)

#2628 mrsdeloatch2be

mrsdeloatch2be
                • 141 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 10:11 AM

Super Excited!!! Just Fed Ex'd my documents to Nicole.. 36 days to go!! WOO HOO!! 

Could have done without the $55 it cost to send them but OH WELL!! LOL

June 30, 2011 Iberostar Rose Hall Suite, Montego Bay Jamaica~14 guests booked ~

#2629 JADE28

JADE28
                  • 19 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 10:17 AM

Congrats!!! So excited for you!!

#2630 Jamaica2012

Jamaica2012
                    • 176 posts

Posted 24 May 2011 - 11:47 AM

That's sooooo exciting! Hope you have the most wonderful time ever!!!

4.27.2012 @ Iberostar Rose Hall Beach ~ Montego Bay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users