Hi ladies, I emailed the Grand and here is there response. I hope this can help someone.
Hi Ms. Riggs,
Due to unforeseen circumstances Ms. Pringle is no longer with us. My name is Janielle and I will be your new contact.
Please see below my responses in blue.
I hope you are having a wonderful day. I have a lot of questions for you.
1. I was hoping the day before the wedding I could schedule all of my guest to have dinner at the Japanese Restaurant. Right now I believe there will be about 20 people total (including me and groom) This will not be a problem, however I wonâ€™t be able to confirm this with you until at least a month in advance
2. One of my guest birthday is on September 10th so I was hoping we could order a cake? Most definitely What are the choices? Chocolate, Vanilla & Strawberry Cheese cake Any ideas of something else we could do would be great! Well if you donâ€™t mind sharing your special day with her you can dedicate a toast to her during your reception, or you can arrange for both of you to get massages together. (P.s if itâ€™s a male then the toast would work or an in room courtesy (for both male or female))
(Her birthday is really the 11th, the day after the wedding. Do you guys know of anything I could do? I was thinking maybe go to Margaritaville but reading there reviews I am not sure.)
3. I wanted to have the reception at the gourmet restaurant. Is it possible to have that area private while we eat. Of course you can but it will only be for 1 and ½ hrs, starting at 6:30pm or 9:00pm.
4. I also wanted chiavari chairs. Is it $15 per chair? Please note that for all floral arrangement and d©cor (including chivari chairs) We work with an external company called Tai Flora, below you will find the web page:. Jodi from Tai Flora will best able to qoute you a price.
5. I wanted to play certain songs during the ceremony. Do I need to put it on Cds or an Ipod? Whichever is more convenient to you. Well there be somebody to change the songs we need be yes there will be?
Thanks for all you do, Most welcomed