Photo

Iberostar Rose Hall Brides - Post all info/questions here!

• Please log in to reply
6055 replies to this topic

#2051 Soniag123

Soniag123
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 11:05 AM

HELP!! i desperately would love to read this latest review of the rhs...but cant seem to figure out how..yeah..i am new

#2052 Soniag123

Soniag123
    • 16 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 11:11 AM

nevermind...sorted it out...i am not an idiot.i swear.

but while i have your attention: does anyone have a price list for 2011?? my wedding is on July 26th, and still info from the illustrious nicole. when i booked emails came back fast and furiously...but now i am waiting a lllllong time inbetween..is this the case for everyone??

#2053 bmaxam12

bmaxam12
      • 67 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 12:02 PM

Soniag123 - We just called the resort yesterday and found out Nicole was on vacation until I think today.  I, like you, am anxiously waiting replies from her... but I am just hoping our date is open, I don't know how fast they book up!  Hopefully we hear back soon!

#2054 MsSmithtobe

MsSmithtobe
        • 282 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 12:04 PM

The ipod worked great just make sure you have everything labeled.

Originally Posted by eholt 

Speaking of Ipod, how did you manage the music for the ceremony?  We only have a few songs to play but IDK how that's handled.  Is it best on CD or Ipod?

Originally Posted by Soniag123 

HELP!! i desperately would love to read this latest review of the rhs...but cant seem to figure out how..yeah..i am new

go to resorts and villas, jamaica and iberostar rose hall suites

#2055 beetee33

beetee33
          • Site Supporter
          • 65 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 12:17 PM

Congrats Mrs. Smith!! You looked so beautiful on your wedding day!!

Finally making it official!! May 13, 2011 Iberostar Rose Hall Beach

#2056 daisymable

daisymable
            • 278 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 06:02 PM

Congrats Mrs. Smith! I am now very worried about not getting a private reception. This is SO important to us.  Did you have the music room booked out privately for cocktails or something? Had Nicole told you that you could do this via email or over the phone? How would you suggest confirming this so that there are no surprises?

It looks like you had a beautiful day, the beach set up was gorgeous!

#2057 Soniag123

Soniag123
              • 16 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 11:25 PM

bmaxam12:

Cool! thanks for the intel. my date is already booked...it was just trying to get some followup info..especially around this now private reception hot topic..eek

#2058 Misee17

Misee17
                • 68 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 05:02 AM

I'm sure Nicole will get back to you, she always does...That girl deserves a vacation with all the work she does! I hope she relaxed!!! :o)

Originally Posted by bmaxam12 

Soniag123 - We just called the resort yesterday and found out Nicole was on vacation until I think today.  I, like you, am anxiously waiting replies from her... but I am just hoping our date is open, I don't know how fast they book up!  Hopefully we hear back soon!

Missy & Keith June 5, 2011
                  Iberostar Rose Hall Suites

#2059 MsSmithtobe

MsSmithtobe
                  • 282 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 07:03 AM

Thanks!  The music bar booked private until 10:30 cocktails and DJ included.  I didn't know about this until we got there, but it worked out well.  I would suggest confirming everything before arrival, no surprises!

Originally Posted by daisymable 

Congrats Mrs. Smith! I am now very worried about not getting a private reception. This is SO important to us.  Did you have the music room booked out privately for cocktails or something? Had Nicole told you that you could do this via email or over the phone? How would you suggest confirming this so that there are no surprises?

It looks like you had a beautiful day, the beach set up was gorgeous!

#2060 Lizk23

Lizk23
                    • 222 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 07:12 AM

I talked with Iberostar quite a bit about the private reception topic a few weeks back and I was told (as well as several other brides on here) that no matter what, if you pay for the vacant people or pay even more than they ask they will not let you rent out a restaurant private if you don't meet the minimum amount of people. Breeze - a girl that just had her wedding a little while ago - told the WC that she had more guests than she really did and they still let her rent it out private once she got there and they realized she didn't have that many people. But if you ask them ahead of time to rent out a restaurant private with not enough people they will say no - - - my suggestion, do what Breeze did and tell a little white lie ;)

Originally Posted by Soniag123 

bmaxam12:

Cool! thanks for the intel. my date is already booked...it was just trying to get some followup info..especially around this now private reception hot topic..eek

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users