Sign in to follow this  
trophywife

Any 2011 brides?!!

I said to FI today when i got back from work.... I think it "finally" hit me today that we have booked our wedding... (only 6 weeks late) OMG!!! We've ACTUALLY booked our wedding, i cant believe it!!! x LOL xox

ok so this has nothing to do with my wedding, but i am stuck and figured you ladies could help me.

my best friend is getting married in a couple wks, and she has told her bridesmaids to pick a song to walk into the reception too, along with the guy you will be walking the aisle with....

well thats great considering i dont know the guy i am walking with lol.

i emailed the guy, and he basically doesnt care what song, and was no help to me....

so do any of you have any ideas what song i could pick.......so stuck!

I'm a 2011 bride too. We just got engaged a little over a week ago and I think 2011 seems so soon! I guess it just seems a little overwhelming. Right now I am trying to enjoy the newness of being engaged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashley1316 View Post
ok so this has nothing to do with my wedding, but i am stuck and figured you ladies could help me.

my best friend is getting married in a couple wks, and she has told her bridesmaids to pick a song to walk into the reception too, along with the guy you will be walking the aisle with....

well thats great considering i dont know the guy i am walking with lol.
i emailed the guy, and he basically doesnt care what song, and was no help to me....

so do any of you have any ideas what song i could pick.......so stuck!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolita29 View Post
What kind of music do you like?
Do you have a list of what the other girls are walking in to. Is it allowed to be popular or classical?

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondpooch View Post
MSBRADNDI, are you getting married on the cruise or when you port at one of the stops? Sounds fun!
I am planning to get married at our stop in Ocho Rios. I am in the process of looking for a planner,(which I plan to have by the end of the week). I really don't want to use the cruise line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsSmithtobe View Post
I'm sending my invites in July. That gives the guests 7 months to prepare for a cost of about $1100. That should be enough right?
I think that it is enough time, unless you are willing to change your date, lol

I am a 2011 bride myself and I feel sooo overwhelmed because 2011 is right around the corner and I still have not picked a location yet. Our tentative date is October 9, 2011 and we want to have our wedding in the Bahamas, but I am open to other economically friendly locations. Any ideas from you other brides would be great!