Photo

Any 2011 brides?!!

• Please log in to reply
559 replies to this topic

#1 trophywife

trophywife
  • 169 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 12:59 AM

Okay so 2011 is SO FAR and I feel like my brain is going crazy because our wedding is so far!! How are you 2011 brides handling with the wedding being so far?? Have you done any planning yet?? How productive have you been??

Eeeek, I'm so excited for all of us!

#2 trophywife

trophywife
    • 169 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 11:21 AM

NOT ONE PERSON?!! Dang, it's going to be a lonely 2011 wedding year!!

#3 aimee!

aimee!
      • 696 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 01:50 PM

haha :) you are just waaaay ahead of your fellow 2011 brides.
        Wedding & TTD Slideshow (by Sascha Gluck)

#4 FutureMrsLewis

FutureMrsLewis
        • 583 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 04:36 PM

I'm here! I'm here! lol Our wedding was originally planned for April, 2010, but it's pushed back a year because I'm returning to school :) Nice to see I'm not the only one thinking ahead lol

#5 trophywife

trophywife
          • 169 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 06:18 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by FutureMrsLewis
            I'm here! I'm here! lol Our wedding was originally planned for April, 2010, but it's pushed back a year because I'm returning to school :) Nice to see I'm not the only one thinking ahead lol
            YAAAAAAAAY!! Well our wedding got pushed back sooo many times because dang, when will we be done with school?? Oh well. I chose a date and I'm going to try to stick to it. Done with school or not!! Prices just keep going up!! Haha!! We can keep each other sane and plan together!! What have you gotten done so far??

#6 trophywife

trophywife
            • 169 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 06:19 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by aimeeyonke
              haha :) you are just waaaay ahead of your fellow 2011 brides.
              Haha, I KNOOOOOW!! I wanna be ready and tackle this thing head on!!

#7 Mrs D To Be!

Mrs D To Be!
              • 1,634 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 06:48 PM

I was the same when i joined - not many 2010 brides - not there are loads - your thread will start filling soon enough and you'll be the fountain of knowledge for everyone! :)

#8 FutureMrsLewis

FutureMrsLewis
                • 583 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 08:20 PM

So far I've picked a resort (which MAY change, but not likely, I LOVE it lol) and the date (which again, MAY change, but still the same month/year). I have all these ideas and FI is like "Dammit woman, it's still over two years away!" lol But it feels like my brain is going to explode lol So right now I'm just looking at ideas, saving millions of pictures of things I like, and reading everyone else's advice about what to do, what not to do, what worked, what didn't work, that kind of stuff. I call it "wedding research" lol

#9 trophywife

trophywife
                  • 169 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 08:24 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by FutureMrsLewis
                    So far I've picked a resort (which MAY change, but not likely, I LOVE it lol) and the date (which again, MAY change, but still the same month/year). I have all these ideas and FI is like "Dammit woman, it's still over two years away!" lol But it feels like my brain is going to explode lol So right now I'm just looking at ideas, saving millions of pictures of things I like, and reading everyone else's advice about what to do, what not to do, what worked, what didn't work, that kind of stuff. I call it "wedding research" lol
                    OMG we are the same way as well as our DF's!! I have a file on the computer where I store pictures organized by color and category as well as loads of pages book marked on my browsers!!

#10 FutureMrsLewis

FutureMrsLewis
                    • 583 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 08:30 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by trophywife
                      OMG we are the same way as well as our DF's!! I have a file on the computer where I store pictures organized by color and category as well as loads of pages book marked on my browsers!!
                      My computer crashed a while ago and I lost ALL the pics and files I had saved, so I bought an external hard drive just to store wedding stuff on lol I've got pics, text files, pdf templates, everything lol When the wedding actually gets closer, I'm going to have a LOT to sort through lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users