Sign in to follow this  
yamille

Post your hair flower here

So many pretty flowers!

I totally love this. am heading on etsy now to reserve this. was pondering whether to do a white or a pink flower but this looks so good I think i'll use this

Originally Posted by stacey View Post

Click the image to open in full size.

Etsy :: Sultry Fuchsia Hair Flower

I bought it from Mikiye on Etsy. I LOVE the flower. It looks so real

hey there....(just under the flower pic) she mentioned Mikiye on Etsy (etsy.com)

:)

I have a question...if ordering from Etsy, how do you know the "white" will match your dress?!

My dress is described by the store as "off white" and that means so many different colors to different people.  I am afraid to order and it not match!   :(

Beautiful flowers, ladies! I, too, am debating between coloured and white... Maybe I will do the white with some blue bling or beads in the centre. I will probably DIY it anyway. But I LOVE the pictures for inspirations! Keep them coming!

I'm wondering the same thing.  The flower I want from Etsy comes in white and ivory.  I don't know which one to choose.  My dress is a light ivory, but I don't want the flower to look yellowish, and I also don't want it to look stark white.  The seller hasn't gotten back to me about this, it's been 4 days.  This is the flower I want. Seller is annapanik.

flower1.jpg

Originally Posted by Mwise17 View Post

hey there....(just under the flower pic) she mentioned Mikiye on Etsy (etsy.com)

:)

I have a question...if ordering from Etsy, how do you know the "white" will match your dress?!

My dress is described by the store as "off white" and that means so many different colors to different people.  I am afraid to order and it not match!   :(