Sign in to follow this  
yamille

Post your hair flower here

I'm not sure if this thread already exists- I searched and it didn't come up- but if it exists can someone guide me to it?

Otherwise- Post your hair flower pics if your wore/plan on wearing one ladies. I am still searching for the right one and would love to know where people got there flower and a pic. I found the perfect one and then was told it was discontinued. sad.gif

I also bought mine from Etsy seller Mikiye. She was a great seller! It came within days of purchase and was in an adorable box wrapped with beautiful ribbon and card.

Click the image to open in full size.

I bought mine from Etsy seller Chicallure. I will also try to find a photo of what it looked like on, so you can see the size... Cuz I kept wanting them to be bigger, since i only wanted one flower, so this gives an idea of how big it is on the head...The pin itself is 2 1/2" tall, and the flower is 3 1/2" in diameter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pug3636 View Post
I also bought mine from Etsy seller Mikiye. She was a great seller! It came within days of purchase and was in an adorable box wrapped with beautiful ribbon and card.

Ooooh I love yours!