Photo

Post Your Gifts For Your Wedding Party Here!

• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

#61 H&F

H&F
  • 361 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 09:18 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by NaM
    Is anyone paying for their bridal party as a gift? We have 12 people in ours (not counting brother and sister) and we are paying for their whole stay in Mexico, excluding flights.
    Could that count as a gift or should we get them something more.

PS-everyone is getting an OOT bag too. I just hadn't thought of anything extra for the BP.
    Wow! I'm sure that is plenty and that they are so appreciative! You are very generous.

#62 damaris

damaris
    • 462 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 09:26 PM

My FI and I have a total of 12 in our wedding party. We decided to pay for a zip lining excursion for everyone. We went on a site visit and really enjoyed it and would like to share it with them.
      65 BOOKED PLUS BRIDE & GROOM

http://global.thekno...rs/tt22b9e.aspx

#63 ashey063009

ashey063009
      • 604 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 10:13 PM

I think that is already a phenomenal gift, and I'm certain your BP will too. What a great gesture :)
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by NaM
        Is anyone paying for their bridal party as a gift? We have 12 people in ours (not counting brother and sister) and we are paying for their whole stay in Mexico, excluding flights.
        Could that count as a gift or should we get them something more.

PS-everyone is getting an OOT bag too. I just hadn't thought of anything extra for the BP.

#64 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
        • 5,466 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 10:06 AM

I think that goes above and beyond what any person would expect as a gift for being in a bridal party! You are a very generous bride and groom!!

#65 NaM

NaM
          • 2,256 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 11:56 AM

Thank you for the advice! Helps a lot...I really appreciate everyones input!

#66 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
            • 5,466 posts

Posted 28 May 2009 - 12:33 PM

Ok so I just purchased the last part of my bmaid gifts! Anyone who knows me knows I have an obsession with purses/clutches. I have been looking for fun clutches for the girls and finally found the perfect ones. I got them these lodis clutches in the three colors below (I have 8 girls, so got three pink, three blue and two purple) They will go with the spa wraps that are being done now, when I get them I will post a pic of them as well.
              Click the image to open in full size.

note: If any of my bmaids are looking on here and see this, SHAME ON YOU! haha

#67 kisskissmd

kisskissmd
              • 59 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 01:47 AM

I love the idea of an 'activity' as a gift - so many BP gifts that are marketed to Brides are seriously un-usable, or would only be used on the day of the wedding. Awesome ideas!

#68 jetsbride

jetsbride
                • 794 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 09:56 AM

Great ideas ladies!!
                  I haven't really thought this far in advance but I really like the idea of the robe for the BM's!!

#69 soon2bePowers

soon2bePowers
                  • 382 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 10:02 AM

Groomsmen gifts-Clothes (linen pants/white shirt) and nice cigar

Bridesmaids gifts-monogrammed travel mugs, 2 different monogrammed luggage tags, flip-flops for the ceremony, starfish necklace, silver bangle engraved with 'Friendship means the world" in Spanish.

Yes, I realize the bridesmaids are getting more things than the groomsmen but this is the way I look at it....the bridesmaids have done a LOT for the wedding and the only responsibility for the groomsmen is to show up at the wedding!

#70 kaitlin422

kaitlin422
                    • 36 posts

Posted 31 May 2009 - 12:40 PM

So far I have gotten my bridesmaids Coach toiletry bags from the outlet ($30) and Coach passport holders ($35).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users