Photo

Post Your Gifts For Your Wedding Party Here!

• Please log in to reply
403 replies to this topic

#1 KLC77

KLC77
  • 2,207 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 11:35 PM

So, I did a search and didn't see another thread like this. Hopefully I didn't miss it.

I'm wondering what all of you have done/ or are thinking of doing for wedding party gifts.

I know I saw Alyssa's in her planning thread ( btw~if anyone backs out I'm willing to fill in! lol). She got some great stuff. So far I am thinking a beachy picture frame, a Vera Bradley coin purse for tips and room key while at the resort. I'm not sure what else. I did pay for both of my girls dresses. I have no idea what we'll get the guys. So, I'm looking for ideas...
    ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#2 Tracy

Tracy
    • 281 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 11:39 PM

I have a MOH and 2 Bridesmaids. I got them: Personalized Jewelery Pouches, Personalized leather passport holders (as they are all travelling from Canada), a BRIDESMAID tank top (to wear to the rehearsal dinner, or Bachelorette party) and a robe for each girl. I also got them starfish necklaces to wear with their dresses, and I paid for their dresses. The expense to travel from Canada to Mexico is pretty high - so I really wanted to try to treat them to some nice things.

#3 Tracy

Tracy
      • 281 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 11:39 PM

For our Groomsmen, my FI chose to get them personalized money clips.

#4 KLC77

KLC77
        • 2,207 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 11:55 PM

Ooh, all good ideas. I like the money clip idea. And that everything was personalized.
          ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#5 Samantha S

Samantha S
          • 369 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 12:23 AM

I'm snagging Alyssa's ideas for the robes. They are PERFECT gifts! I'm so excited to give them to the girls, they will love them. Thanks for sharing Alyssa! Still deciding on the GM gifts-- maybe the Reef flask flip flops. We have eight each so we can't get as great as gifts as we'd like (well, for the GMs, I feel great about the BM gifts).

#6 MSWeddings

MSWeddings
            • 34 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 04:02 PM

We did Nalgene bottles filled with trinkets for each bridesmaid/groomsman. (Golf balls, coffee, candy, etc...)
              We got a bunch of different colors so they ended up looking pretty nice.

#7 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
              • VIP Member
              • 18,452 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 04:10 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Samantha S
                I'm snagging Alyssa's ideas for the robes. They are PERFECT gifts! I'm so excited to give them to the girls, they will love them. Thanks for sharing Alyssa! Still deciding on the GM gifts-- maybe the Reef flask flip flops. We have eight each so we can't get as great as gifts as we'd like (well, for the GMs, I feel great about the BM gifts).
                those reef flip flops are so neat, i've only seen the bottle opener ones not the flask ones. they're a great gift.
                ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#8 luckyj711

luckyj711
                • 39 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 04:15 PM

They aren't listed on her website, but SmartyPants Boutique has spa wraps as well. (Same waffle material, velco at the top for closure, ribbon down the edge and inital embroidered at the bottom). I am getting them for my BMs, my mother, my mother in law and myself of course. My colors are hot pink and green so she is mixing and matching and matching ribbons and embroidery colors. They will all match but all be different.

#9 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                  • VIP Member
                  • 18,452 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 04:17 PM

We haven't decided on gm gifts yet, we each only have 2 attendants. We did buy all of the gm attire and bm dresses.

For the bms, I bought big straw beach bags that I'm filling with the following:
                    -flip flops
                    -barefoot sandals
                    - bathing suit coverup
                    - palm tree photo frame
                    - People crossword puzzle book
                    - sunblock
                    - silver starfish necklaces
                    - i'm having my mom make the wedding jewelery and will also put in the bags
                    - pjs
                    - passport covers
                    - team bride tanks from customized girl
                    - travel kit that has mirror, tweezers, nail cutters
                    - makeup bag that i'm going to fill with travel size toiletries

And i think that's it for them.

For the RB we bought his outfit also and 2 other shirts for him to wear when we are away (we dont' have a fg):
                    - personalized toiletry bag
                    - ringbearer tshirt
                    - a couple of books
                    - sand bucket and sand toys
                    - baby sunblock
                    - bathing suit and surf shirt
                    - mickey mouse passport cover (thanks to Tammi)

#10 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                    • VIP Member
                    • 18,452 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 04:18 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by luckyj711
                      They aren't listed on her website, but SmartyPants Boutique has spa wraps as well. (Same waffle material, velco at the top for closure, ribbon down the edge and inital embroidered at the bottom). I am getting them for my BMs, my mother, my mother in law and myself of course. My colors are hot pink and green so she is mixing and matching and matching ribbons and embroidery colors. They will all match but all be different.
                      those sound really nice.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users