Photo

The new Dreams Tulum thread! (Post all DT Qs&As here)

• Please log in to reply
5541 replies to this topic

#4491 Maur

Maur
  • 32 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 11:51 AM

Hey girls, just wanted to share a find with your all.  Bath and Bodyworks has hand sanitizer for $1.00 each, and if you enter code new25 at checkout any order over $25.00 costs only $1.00 to ship.  Just bought some of the mango margarita hand sanitizers for my OOT bags

#4492 Michele Roberta

Michele Roberta
    • 6 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 04:21 PM

Congrats on what sounds like a beautiful day!  Thanks so much for the advice about the Lobby Terrace for the cocktail hour too, what a great idea! 

#4493 shanmh

shanmh
      • 14 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 10:45 AM

Just curious... what is the average number of nights your guest are staying / stayed at the resort?   

#4494 hmlicos

hmlicos
        • 34 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 02:18 PM

Does anyone know what type of Ipod docking station the resort has?  I don't have an Ipod, but have a similar MP3 player and was wondering if I could just attach an adapter to it to be compatible with my Zune. 

#4495 fillandspill

fillandspill
          • 17 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 02:45 PM

Most of our guests ar staying a week (6 nights) my fi and i are staying for10 nights.

#4496 vlynnw

vlynnw
            • 6,003 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 06:08 PM

We have guest staying many different number of nights....some 7, 6, 5, and 4.  FI and I are staying 5 nights at Dreams and 6 nights at The Royal we're hanging out with everyone the day after the wedding after our TTD session and leaving in the evening to begin our official honeymoon in Playa away from everyone else.

Veronica & Adam - May 6, 2011 - Dreams Tulum

#4497 pineapplebride

pineapplebride
              • 232 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 07:25 PM

All our guests will be there for 7 days. We are all taking the same flight to Mexico together. They are all leaving after 7 days, and then FI and I are heading to Cozumel for our honeymoon for an extra week!

Heather & Max - Dreams Tulum - May 10, 2011!

Fuschia and Orange Bouquet and Bout for sale: http://www.bestdesti...t-bout-for-sale

#4498 LaLastMinute

LaLastMinute
                • 20 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 02:15 AM

Hi All,

I'm back!  We just flew in on Tuesday, so am still settling in/overcoming jetlag/etc.  I should be able to post a review in the next couple of weeks, but am here to answer any questions at all that any of you have  

The one thing I will say is that it was AMAZING!  ...my wedding coordinator, Natalia, was a DREAM to work with... you are all in good hands, ladies!!!

Cheers,

Laurel

#4499 DanniS

DanniS
                  • 145 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 06:23 AM

Originally Posted by LaLastMinute 

Hi All,

I'm back!  We just flew in on Tuesday, so am still settling in/overcoming jetlag/etc.  I should be able to post a review in the next couple of weeks, but am here to answer any questions at all that any of you have  

The one thing I will say is that it was AMAZING!  ...my wedding coordinator, Natalia, was a DREAM to work with... you are all in good hands, ladies!!!

Cheers,

Laurel

Welcome back Laurel!! I cannot wait to see pics and read your review!!

#4500 Trista BC

Trista BC
                    • 21 posts

Posted 18 March 2011 - 10:36 AM

Stephen and Trista - Dreams Tulum Resort January 17th, 2012!!! Bride and Groom PLUS 18 and counting!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users