How should you wash your bra?

DreaW

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wash mine on the gentle cycle and dry them on my dry rack. I need new underwear. Bras and Underwear are always the last thing I buy myself. Maybe it's because I'm pretty much the only one who sees them (besides DH).

Oh my... Mine go in the washer (tsk! tsk!) and either in the dryer or left to air dry. If they can't withstand the washer and/or dryer, they're out! I find myself wearing the same (comfortable) ones all the time. I really need to purchase some new underwear that will be worn! I've a ton that just sit there...

I love that you posted this becuase just yetserday I put on a bra that was basically ruined and I think it's becuase my darling FI did not seperate it from the laundry when he dropped it off at the cleaners. Clearly they dried it and the wire hook was all warped. sad.gif Usually i do like most and wash in cold and hang to dry. Christa - I am impressed! I hate hand washing stuff. I feel like it never really gets clean. But I think it's cause I'm a little lazy.

this is a great post, i was just telling my FI this morning about needing new bras. i usually stick them in the wash and that is so bad because they get so streatched out. but then i throw them on the counter to dry and that doesn't help either. after i buy new bras i am going to start washing them by hand now. great advice ladies!!!