Photo

veil or no veil-that is the question

• Please log in to reply
304 replies to this topic

#91 Pisces

Pisces
  • 255 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 10:21 PM

I think it would depend on the length of the veil. I watched a video recently of a friend who had a really long layered veil and it was windy, and throughout the whole ceremony she was dealing with it, as were her fiance and the minister. It seemed like a bit of a nuissance. I am wearing a short, single layered veil so I am hoping it doesn't get in the way for me. I really feel like the veil "makes the bride" so I've always wanted one!
    Colin in I in 2005 when we fell in love with Maui!

#92 Kryztan

Kryztan
    • 743 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 10:26 PM

I love the way they look in d wedding pics

#93 Agape Gems

Agape Gems
      • 1,260 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 10:28 PM

I think i would have just worn a shorter veil. Mine was fingertip length and in the pictures of me walking down the aisle it is literally sticking straight up in the air! But it did make me feel more like a bride to have it.
        See our professional weddings photos http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t21339

#94 Saraha

Saraha
        • 2,597 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 01:42 AM

LOL Im having a long veil... so I will let you know if a month if I fly away or not!

#95 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 4,513 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 01:54 AM

I wore a shorter veil and I loved it! I think it made me feel more of a bride but it was really windy and by our reception I took it off. It held up great for the pics - I think it is really up to you - if it is important to you then by all means you can make it work!

#96 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
            • 584 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 05:25 AM

I won't be wearing a veil...flowers in my hair for sure

#97 chibi411

chibi411
              • 234 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 07:38 AM

i got a catherdral length- but my wedding is in the chapel. i think a shorter one would be better if you opt for one

#98 Jenn

Jenn
                • 1,557 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 08:24 AM

I wore a fingertip length veil, and it was super windy. It looked great in the pics AFTER the ceremony, but it was in my face the ENTIRE ceremony. I have about 50 pics where you can't see my face, which sort of sucks. Granted, my photog could have moved to get a better view, but I also spent a good portion of the ceremony trying to get the dang thing out of my face -lol. It definitely made me feel bridal, but I might have opted to leave it off if I did it again.

#99 EDYTA

EDYTA
                  • 1,277 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 09:24 AM

Definately veil! I don't think u feel like a bride till u put the veil on...i think it looks great for pics..why wont u keep it in for the ceremony and take it out for the reception

#100 Jen_S

Jen_S
                    • 3,737 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 09:25 AM

I am wearing a veil, makes the whole look!!
                      Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users