Have you exercised today?

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinationbride07 View Post
Jules one day off is OK..i took sat and sunday off....

TammyM I got my eye on you come monday lol

I just got back from the gym and I am pooped...I sitll have to strength training later sad.gif
If you are too tired for strength training, just leave it for another day. You tend to pay less attention when you are tired and that can result in injury and/or not working out to your potential. So, if you are really tired, just stick to the cardio for today and do the muscles tomorrow.

Girlshuh.gif? Why no posts yet today?

I went to the gym and did a 60 Min pump class. I must tell you though, the instructor was a total jerk, was mean about working us out and did not do any of the exercises himself. I am so glad he was a fill in for our regular girl, I would not take the class if he taught it.

What about you guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinationbride07 View Post
I am leaving here shortly so I will do some cardio at home…I had not time to go to gym on lunch sad.gif
You are still gonna do it, it does not matter what time you do it at. Good luck with the at home cardio, but I know you can do it, you kick ass at working out everyday.