Photo

Have you exercised today?

• Please log in to reply
4634 replies to this topic

#1 destinationbride07

destinationbride07
  • 631 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 06:40 PM

No not yet but I will tonight....check in if you worked out or need MOTIVATION!

#2 leigh miller

leigh miller
    • 936 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 06:43 PM

no but ive been sick, still feel like crap. i will tomorrow! were all inspired by the BD session thread.

#3 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 06:43 PM

Well, I went horseback riding this morning for an hour. That was one of my resolutions this year- to actually ride the horses I pay so much money to keep around (that's the new car payment I don't have!). I guess that does count as exercise, however, I said I was going to actually work out when I got home too, but yet here I sit on the computer. Someone please yell at me to get off this damn computer and exercise!

#4 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
        • 1,430 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 06:48 PM

Sarah I'm so jealous that you have a horse! How much fun! I have always wanted to ride one!

#5 TammyB

TammyB
          • 10,630 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 06:52 PM

Well I'm suppose to go to the gym at work in 8 minutes.. Need some motivation...

#6 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 6,996 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 06:53 PM

Fun, but $$. Especially when I don't ride! But, there is a 9 year old girl who I'm giving riding lessons to (for free!) as a favor to her mom who is a friend and coworker of mine. This little girl got riding boots and a helmet for Christmas and a calendar with a bunch of dates with horse stickers for the dates she gets a riding lesson. Isn't that the coolest thing ever? I think I would have gone crazy if I got that for Christmas when I was 9, I wanted a horse so bad!
              Anyway, that will get me off my a$$ somewhat for the next few weeks...

#7 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 06:56 PM

Nope - I got up at 4:30am to catch a 6:20am flight. Yuck. And I won't be working out tonight either! But tomorrow am I better ... check with me again tomorrow!

And yes - the thought that I just might to a d-pics session has me motivated!

#8 mexico15

mexico15
                • 250 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 06:57 PM

I will be tonight after work. We joined a gym a few months ago, and have been pretty faithful (about 5 times a weeks) but with the holidays and my school finals, I have fallen off. We PIGGED out this weekend and told each other this is the last weekend to do so! We took full advatage! Tonight is back to the gym! We have 3 1/2 months to look our best!! That is a perfect amount of time. I will NOT allow myself to keep putting if off and then a month or even a week before, say "Sh*t, I better go to the gym!!"

#9 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
                  • 5,248 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 06:59 PM

Excercise? What is excercise? Is that the thing that all you girls do to look nice for your wedding day while I sit at work on my fat ars, stuff my face and read posts all day

-Glenda

#10 TammyB

TammyB
                    • 10,630 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 07:06 PM

Glenda, it's now 5:05 and I'm suppose to be in the gym as I type this.. Must walk downstairs and get off this forum.. Can't push the power off button...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users