Bride2B26

carry wedding rings on the plane??

I will have them in my purse at all times! We are not traveling directly to Fiji (two weeks in the US first), so we'll have to travel a lot with them... I have to say that I'm a bit nervous. 

ya, i would say wear them, especially since I know a lot of people get married on home soil first anyway, so they're already married by the time they do the ceremony

They will be carrying as well as a bathing suit for everyone and all wedding attire. I do not deal with stress well so we are avoiding all stressors lol

I never even thought of this! I am thinking we will probably wear them seems the safest way!

Carry on and remember to pack an outfit and bathing suit just in case baggage gets delayed!

Excellent advice... I didn't do this last December when we went to Jamaica, I ended up wearing jeans, a thermal vest a snow boots for the first day of my holiday... :-( I'm taking no chances this year, will be bringing clothes in my carry on, a well as wedding bands!!!

We just carried ours in our carry on. I put them together into a little pouch and hubby had them in his bag.

Im always amazed at what I had never considered before this site. I think I might wear mine.