Bride2B26

carry wedding rings on the plane??

Hello fellow brides, I'm wondering how everyone will be packing their wedding bands...I was thinking of wearing ours just so its on me and safe. What are you all doing?

Hi Bride2B,

I packed our rings in our carry-on bag (not checked!).  I put them in an inner compartment inside the bag.  I then put the bag under the seat in front of me so it was in my sight the entire time.  If you are bringing a purse I would keep them in there, as you probably will have your purse on you at all times.

I hope that helps!

Dina

I do not pack anything in the checked bags that I cannot afford to lose. I've traveled quite a bit and have had my bags not show up when I did more times than I want to remember. It is always very stressful. Put your rings in your purse (carry-on) and keep it close to you.

We will be wearing ours on the flight to Mexico.  I am not taking a chance with anything that expensive.  

I agree with everyone.  Do not check them! Wear them or keep them on you/within sight at all times.

Carry on and remember to pack an outfit and bathing suit just in case baggage gets delayed!

• Like 1