Photo

Show us your wedding dress!

• Please log in to reply
8281 replies to this topic

#311 lgarner83

lgarner83
  • 530 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 05:15 PM

Here's mine :) I posted it a while back in a seperate thread but haven't posted it here yet! It's not in yet but here's the model pic. It is a Venus.
    Click the image to open in full size.

#312 HotTamale

HotTamale
    • 304 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 12:30 PM

OK, ladies here it is...my wedding dress is finally purchased!!!!! I went to a great boutique this past Saturday, and they gave me an unbelievable deal on the dress, so I purchased it on the spot and walked away with it - I'm in love.

I haven't taken any photos in it yet, but here are the pics from the Maggie Sottero web site. This is the Philippa dress.

Please let me know what you all think.

#313 *Nadine*

*Nadine*
      • 5,466 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 03:17 PM

Ok Im gonna try again.. I was trying to use the paperclip before - oops.

I think I found my dress, the more I think about it, the more I love it! Very simple and plain (no beading or lace) exactly what I wanted. And it feels so light on, like icing!!

#314 soccergurl3

soccergurl3
        • 232 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 01:31 PM

Here is my dress, I was really worried about ordering it online but I love it and it was cheap too!!!
          Marilyn Wedding Gown - Wedding Dress

#315 kellywinter1

kellywinter1
          • 305 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 10:36 PM

Here is my dress! Its everything I wanted and so flattering!

#316 AlmostaSeif

AlmostaSeif
            • 90 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 07:58 PM

Here is mine!

#317 K&Rwedding

K&Rwedding
              • Banned
              • 494 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 08:28 PM

Jacilynda and Cancunbride-

Thank you both. The dress is Alvina Valenta from her 2006 collection. I had a Tara Keely dress already, but after seeing this dress in a photo I was in love.

So I am also a two dress bride. I am going to change after dinner into this. I do have to say it looks much different on me than on the model.]
                Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
                the best part one of my friends gave it to me as a bridal gift.

#318 K&Rwedding

K&Rwedding
                • Banned
                • 494 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 08:41 PM

Heather it is BCBG runway resort 2009, they had a sale going if you buy a dress over $300 you get a $100 off right now. Here is the link. The one in the photo doesn't give it justice, really it is much pretty and sexy in person. It is a little more fit in the bottom and the back strapes flow they don't fit tight. I feel like Penelope Cruz in "Blow" in the dress.

I'm home sick, yucky and Rob is in Germany.... How is your Valentine's Day?

here is the link BCBGMAXAZRIA - <BR> RUNWAY COLLECTION: runway RESORT: RUNWAY RUFFLED CHIFFON GOWN

what do you think about these shoes with the bcbg dress, they aren't cheap but I love them and know I will wear them again. But I wouldn't wear them with my bridal gown, so tough decision.

go to louisvuitton.com in the search bar type in Apple, they will appear in black but you can click and see the white ones.
                  Louis Vuitton: French fashion designer

#319 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
                  • 4,512 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 12:57 PM

Here's mine! Thanks bcbride for helping me find a pic of it!

*Formerly Nikki07*
                    My Planning Thread

#320 drtracy

drtracy
                    • 436 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 02:35 PM

Here's my dress, I have it but don't have any pics of me in it... I won't be doing the giant feather in the hair like the model though :)

Raylia Designs, Inc

** Little hint - I found this dress at a boutique that cuts out the tags. I tried searching EVERYWHERE to find the designer since they wouldn't tell me. I tried it on again and was going to buy it there but noticed that the hanger straps were still inside and they had the name of the designer on them! I got it 1/2 off at a different store, woo hoo!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users