What did you use your engagement photos for??

We just booked our Engagement Session May 28th at City Park!  We will be taking picture in the park with our dog right before sunset.  We already sent out our save the dates, what other ways can we display our engagment photos to our friends and family??

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can get people to sign the frame of your favorite portrait as they walk in to your reception as your guest book idea! Or fame some pictures and use them for decor at your wedding shower. Also, thank you cards with a picture of the two of you would be cute!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

They also make an EXCELLENT Christmas gift for the parents when framed and presented nicely the Christmas before the wedding! Can you tell that's what we are doing? They're not the large prints, because they will get large wedding pictures but still a nice size. At least that's what we are doing. I also ordered different prints and made a photo album that I had at our engagement party. I think they're fun to have and will probably be something that you look back on one day! Also makes a nice gift for family who may be far away and can't make the pre-wedding festivities like the showers and things, so you send them a photo.