What did you use your engagement photos for??

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#1 Mufin1785

• 438 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:26 AM

We just booked our Engagement Session May 28th at City Park!  We will be taking picture in the park with our dog right before sunset.  We already sent out our save the dates, what other ways can we display our engagment photos to our friends and family??

#2 cindy2013

• 189 posts
    • Wedding Date:March 12, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Kukua, Punta Cana
    • LocationOttawa, Ontario

Posted 25 April 2012 - 06:22 PM

You can get people to sign the frame of your favorite portrait as they walk in to your reception as your guest book idea! Or fame some pictures and use them for decor at your wedding shower. Also, thank you cards with a picture of the two of you would be cute!

Bling in Bloom - Floral Brooch Bouquets

IG: blinginbloom

#3 DestinationGirl

• 166 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 10:46 AM

I want to use our engagement photos to put together a guest book for our guests to sign at our AHR. I saw it done at a friend's wedding and it was soooo nice!

#4 alyssaw

• Huddler
      • 53 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 03:53 PM

Engagement pictures also look really nice on a wedding website!

#5 alpwedding2013

• 94 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:15 AM

We are using our engagement pics for our save the dates, and will also you some of the pics for our wedding website and OOT welcome brochures. 

#6 Ty Roane

Ty Roane
          • 160 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:48 PM

Since you already did STD, you could use he engagement pics for table frames, or a guestbook. Or on postcards to use for a guestbook.

#7 uhura526

• 330 posts

Posted 02 October 2012 - 04:49 PM

We used one for our STD and then put some on our wedding website and I used most of them for our guestbook. 

#8 ornxoxo

• 177 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 07:39 PM

You can put them on your wedding websites, display some at the reception, or do a slideshow at your AHR. 

#9 kisha311

• Site Supporter
                • 259 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 08:59 PM

They also make an EXCELLENT Christmas gift for the parents when framed and presented nicely the Christmas before the wedding! Can you tell that's what we are doing? They're not the large prints, because they will get large wedding pictures but still a nice size. At least that's what we are doing. I also ordered different prints and made a photo album that I had at our engagement party. I think they're fun to have and will probably be something that you look back on one day! Also makes a nice gift for family who may be far away and can't make the pre-wedding festivities like the showers and things, so you send them a photo. 

Beaches Turks & Caicos - 30 Rooms booked with 80 guests confirmed so far!

#10 TauruSmith

• 198 posts
                  • Wedding Date:May 18, 2013
                  • Wedding Location:Now Sapphire

Posted 10 December 2012 - 01:47 PM

We put them on our website and are using them in a guest book at the reception!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users