• Please log in to reply
2048 replies to this topic

#1841 Danielle1

Danielle1
  • 125 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 20, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Beach Palace

Posted 21 May 2015 - 12:31 PM

Has anyone brought or is anyone bringing their own chair sashes for the reception?  I'm wondering if it will be too much of a hassle to bring them and put them on chairs myself or have a friend do it... Latinasia does not offer them to rent.

#1842 pjay

pjay
  • 1,791 posts
  • Wedding Date:December 15, 2015
  • LocationToronto

Posted 21 May 2015 - 02:06 PM

@jj575757 I asked her about it and she told me it depends on the collection. I'm getting the brown huppah because I'm doing the complimentary package and then just renting my own decor

My planning thread :
http://www.bestdesti...e/#entry1885631

#1843 jj575757

jj575757
  • 30 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 07:41 AM

@perianjay I love how she responds to you! I actually heard back from her last night AFTER TWO WEEKS and it wasn't even a response to me! it was a forward to Rocio, the woman at the spa booking my appointment. Besides for that e-mail she STILL HAS NOT ANSWERED ALL MY OTHER QUESTIONS!!! its so aggravating because now I am getting confused. I asked her about the white gazebo and she totally blew off my question and just send a forward e-mail to the spa. What the heck!

On the bright side JSAV FINALLY responded to my e-mail after 3 weeks. Has anyone used them/ or are using them? Can we pick out own songs???

@daniella1 She said " please see attached photos of the gazebo" when I opened the photos they were of the pearl shimmer collection with NO GAZEBO! IM NOT EVEN DOING THE PEARL SHIMMER COLLECTION! im so aggravated right now! I e-mailed her back and was like " there are no photos of the gazebo in that e-mail" SHE NEVER RESPONDED!!!!

#1844 pjay

pjay
    • 1,791 posts
    • LocationToronto

Posted 22 May 2015 - 07:41 AM

@jj575757 I think she only responded to me because I emailed her supervisor with a complaint email. about 30 minutes after I did that, she responded saying that she's so sorry and that my emails have been going to her spam folder.

Edited by perianjay, 22 May 2015 - 07:41 AM.

My planning thread :

#1845 jj575757

jj575757
    • 30 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 07:48 AM

@perianjay I may need to get her supervisors e-mail address. The only reason why I am not freaking out is because I still have 10 months before my wedding lol. As it gets closer I will complain.

so a question to everyone: If it rains ( which lets pray it doesn't) do you know if we have to pay extra to have our ceremony in the time share suite? I DO NOT want to have my reception in the conference center that I was shown when I went for my tour. it was hideous!!!!!! however, I have seen some people with photos of their reception in that time share suite and it was gorgeous! just wondering how we get to have it in there if it rains!

#1846 pjay

pjay
      • 1,791 posts
      • LocationToronto

Posted 22 May 2015 - 07:54 AM

@jj575757 Ya, let me know if you end up wanting to contact her and I will PM you her email. 

I know of a bride who used the Palace Elite room instead of the conference centre, but I do think it depends on the availability that night and if the Palace Elite room is being used. I know the bride asked the onsite coordinator and he allowed it. I'm hoping for the same thing if mine gets rained out. 

My planning thread :

#1847 jj575757

jj575757
      • 30 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 11:17 AM

hey everyone! I just wanted to let you know Nayeli FINALLY responded to me. She basically told me that the beach palace doesn't have a white gazebo??? ( so confusing) but I could rent one thru Latin Asia. I originally was going to do the Pure collection but now I am looking into doing the complimentary package and going thru Latin Asia for the ceremony d├ęcor. I just e-mail Latin Asia ( who by the way responds either the same day or the next day, they are awesome). If it ends up being cheaper then the Pure collection I am just going to go with them!  Is anyone doing this? I wish I knew how to post pictures on this site because I want to post the picture of the wedding latin asia just did at beach palace!

#1848 pjay

pjay
        • 1,791 posts
        • LocationToronto

Posted 22 May 2015 - 11:38 AM

@jj575757 I'm renting gold chiavari chairs, crystal curtain and a chandelier for the huppah (through Zuniga). I preferred this over any of the collections that BP offered and it works out much cheaper as well. Are you having your ceremony on the sky deck or the beach?

My planning thread :

#1849 jj575757

jj575757
        • 30 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 12:04 PM

@perianjay I am having it on the sky deck. What about you? The pure collection is around $4,500 which includes flowers and 3 reception tables. I am waiting to hear back from LatinAsia.

#1850 pjay

pjay
          • 1,791 posts
          • LocationToronto

Posted 22 May 2015 - 01:26 PM

@jj575757 the sky deck. I'm pretty sure Latin Asia will be much cheaper than that. Personally I could never justify spending $4500 on a fifteen minute ceremony

My planning thread :

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users